Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you be interested in purchasing a Gaia Interactive Art Book?

Yes I love the art of Gaia and would love to have an Art Book! 0.45018670649739 45.0% [ 6028 ]
No I am not a fan of Art Books. 0.12270351008215 12.3% [ 1643 ]
I didn’t know! 0.18244958924571 18.2% [ 2443 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.24466019417476 24.5% [ 3276 ]
Total Votes:[ 13390 ]

Dapper Genius

Durem! I love all of the towns and the people, but Durem has something special ^^ . It is a very exciting town and i just love Moira biggrin Cordell and Louie are pretty awesome and it was the first place that I went to when i joined Gaia about 5 years ago biggrin

Fashionable Genius

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Durem, because that place is so gosh darn lively and is home to some of my favorite Gaia characters! ^o^ <3 Lots of wuffles!

Interesting Dabbler

Durem for sure! Love the NPCS as well as over all vibe and styles

Liberal Tycoon

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
I wanna win! Just once! I WANNA WIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!! gonk xd
ooh oh yeah; and GO TEAM DUREM!!! blaugh

Durem Gaian

3,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
heart heart Durem heart heart of corse,
its the town that most represents me and every thing about it is exsiting and fun.
The colors are even amazing. heart heart Gaia is about being yourself with out
worrying who sees you cuz your ganna be loved any ways and Durem is my heart town
I guess I'll pick Durem....

Rainbow Nerd

3,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Durem! for its awesome colors, NPCs and just its Durem-ness

Quotable Genius

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Snowball Hero 200
Barton is best pony.
For sure duerm. I like Louie

Witty Nerd

25,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Barton since Ian and Rufus are cool (and so is their shop).

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Dammiot i forgot to tranfer over my info fro m FAcebook to Gaia regarding MOnster Galaxy.

Fashionable Fatcat

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
My favorite Gaia town definetly has to be Durem because i absolutely love cities (There's so much to do in them!) and my favorite NPC is Moira. Not only that, but it does have my favorite store, Durem Depot. Oh, and a big city with crime and whatnot is just downright sexy. XD
I'd have to say Port of Gambino simply because I like to go fishing on Gaia haha. c:

Friendly Conversationalist

I heart Durem because:
1. There a reason i support the Durem in the Rejected Olympics (i got the NECKERCHIEF to prove it. cool
2.Durem is obviously the best out of gaia towns because unlike other towns, everyone of all different flavors goes there ( reminds me alot of the place where i live actually---wherever i am at means there must be something extroardinary about that place<DUREM> rofl
3. The flag color is my favorite colors. Intimidating and vicious. You don't mess with Durem....like me. burning_eyes
4.It's got a reputation for great night-life & unmatched coolness thanks to famous gaians like Moira. whee
5.Home to some of Gaia's coolest store (Durem Depot) and classy boutique (Salon Durem), it's also the hottest shopping places known. xp
5.They have werewolves there: I heart werewolves. sweatdrop
6.Durem looks fantastic at night-time. stare
7.The way the buildings are made in Durem show that they still appreciate old-ways and that is extroadinary and rare in our modern time. I love history. crying
8.Durem must be pretty awesome to be names after stores. lol
9.Durem is the place to go to for shopaholic. eek
10.---Need i say more--- burning_eyes ninja burning_eyes

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
I can't really say I have 1 in paticular favorite town! I like them equally honestly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff