Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you be interested in purchasing a Gaia Interactive Art Book?

Yes I love the art of Gaia and would love to have an Art Book! 0.45018670649739 45.0% [ 6028 ]
No I am not a fan of Art Books. 0.12270351008215 12.3% [ 1643 ]
I didn’t know! 0.18244958924571 18.2% [ 2443 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.24466019417476 24.5% [ 3276 ]
Total Votes:[ 13390 ]

7,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Durem coz I love black and red and moira > smile

Desirable Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
I vote for Durem. My reason for this is because ever since i joined Gaia ,approximately 6 years ago, I fell in love the clothing designs that its shops had, the colors that are associated with it, and of course the characters. I have enjoyed seeing them progress and change of the years. Durem is my one and only favorite town, and it always will be! ^.^
BARTON ALL THE WAY Main Hub of ZOMG A great town to support As its AWESOME!!!!!!

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Durem.. Moria is awesome and the colors are great there!

Magnetic Member

Can I choose Bass'ken Lake(or is that not a town?), cuz it's the only town I can successfully fish in xD

Otherwise, Barton, because it's got the towns. smile

Newbie Noob

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
My favorite is Durem because of the NPC's. I like their styles! Especially Louis and Moira.

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image

My favourite gaia town is Durem, because there's just so much cameraderie and instant teamwork. I have always been part of Durem for all the events and it's just been great to instantly meet new, fun people. Durem FTW! <3

User Image

Wheezing Lunatic

Hmm.. Barton I guess. Its mysterious and I just love to explore all its nooks and crannies! It catches my attention the most ;D I mean, its action packed, full of surprises... I wouldn't be surprised if someone slipped on a banana peel and fell face first into a ravenous meat eating platypus and died!
XD

Barton, don't leave me baby!
No!
I think Barton just dumped me :C
Durem because it is only place to be surprised

Spaaantz's Bae

Dangerous Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
My favorite city would be Barton. It is the place where everything seems to start, and I remember it being one of my favorite places to use via the world map before the huge interface overhaul a while back.
My favorite town would be Barton. I love being able to meet new people and look for gold. But I also like helping the new gaians when they enter Barton. So that they can get a good feel for the town.

Hawkbl8's Husband

Quotable Werewolf

11,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
I actually can't pick one in particular, I love them all so why not an Art Book with all Gaia included? heart

Desirable Prophet

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Definitely Durem because of Moira and the punky-goth style, which I love <3

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yes I love the art of Gaia and would love to have an Art Book! heart heart heart

6,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Charging Power 75
  • Gaian 50
Yes I would love a gaia art book for I love art myself and it may help with my new art course at palatine Blackpool Fyld collage next year. It could also show how much I've improved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff