Welcome to Gaia! ::

What did you like best about Frontier Skies?

The Airships, Characters & Art! 0.17001754149238 17.0% [ 2520 ]
The Adventure & Storyline! 0.087842396437728 8.8% [ 1302 ]
All of the Above! 0.29854270678721 29.9% [ 4425 ]
I wasn’t a fan of Frontier Skies! 0.15551207664283 15.6% [ 2305 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.28808527863986 28.8% [ 4270 ]
Total Votes:[ 14822 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 >

i actually enjoyed being partner with diedrich, he is SOOO funny biggrin
I liked everything!

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Personally I really liked the idea of Gaia having airships. It seems to fit their style, in whatever style it may be as of now. *COUGH CANT DESCRIBE IT COUGH*

Now if you are referring to characters Gaia, then the only ones I would be able to list as a considered character within Frontier Skies is either Cresento or the God that we had to rescue when Frontier Skies first came out. That giant octopus one that is the god of turning food sour, whatever his name was again. Theyre not bad. So far I have no like or dislike feel about them.

Yes, it was unfortunate that a load of people who are responding never had the chance to play or never even heard of Frontier Skies. I'll give you all a lowdown on it. Frontier Skies came out based on the manga that they have been creating, so where they got the idea to add onto the storyline is from that. It was a game of chance. You had to travel a LONG WAYS to get to the Demigod, or God (whichever it was), at the end of the map, which at that point is in the sky, and help lkeep him alive, because at the time, he was injured and near death. Along the way, you ran into many obstacles that some gave you a choice, and many others chose what would happen to you, good or bad. (Those who have played all know about that damn moth huh? biggrin ) You had to shoot animals and walking/flying vegetables along the way in order to obtain your food and stay alive. The NPC you picked also varied the adventure as well. Some were able to help, while others were more likely to hinder. For example, Carl. If you ended up shooting animals for food, especially deer or elk related, Carl would attack your members for hurting his kind, and maybe even kill one, hindering your chances of getting farther. Depending on how your adventure goes when you manage to reach the Demigod, your points will be tallied up.

Now, WHY Frontier Skies is gone? (Since Ive read a couple and you all act like you dont actually know) Its because Frontier Skies had this bug within. A very small bug, but seemed to halt more production to the promising Frontier Skies. If they wanted to add more or make the proper edits they had to when it became its own game for the while, this bug would get in the way and no allow it. So they had to remove it. Hopefully, that answers your concern.

Adorable Fairy

gaia_gaiagold

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I enjoyed it all.

Quotable Noob

8,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
YOU HAVE SUCH GREAT PROGRAMS!

11,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Flatterer 200
I enjoyed it all!

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
to keep it short and sweet : it was okay
Bring back resort world!!!!!!!

Conservative Firestarter

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I like avocados

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
heart sorta was a fan of it. It was different.

Durem Citizen

7,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It was alright but I found the shooting game kind of clunky and difficult.

Precious Vampire

14,965 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Gundamu
Poll is missing an option: Shooting game.

I agree! that was fun!

Friendly Healer

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Healer 50
I loved Frontier Skies. My favorite part would have to be the hilarious dialogue and random events xd

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I loved the shooting game and the characters and art; the thing I hated was its monotonous and grueling game play that, honestly, could have been more interesting to keep me intrigued; I ended up losing interest almost immediately, and using these types of strategy games keep me entertained for days and weeks depending on how much there is to do. >.<

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff