Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you play Monster Galaxy if it was on Gaia and didn’t require Facebook?

Heck Yes, Monster Galaxy is awesome and a perfect fit for Gaia. 0.6171506974617 61.7% [ 13494 ]
No, Monster Galaxy should only be accessible via Facebook. 0.055431054196204 5.5% [ 1212 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker. 0.3274182483421 32.7% [ 7159 ]
Total Votes:[ 21865 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 240 241 242 > >> >>> »|

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
Also mine backyard monsters you can build an empire and CRUSH you foe's. :3

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Which Gaia Game is your favorite and why?

It was honestly a toss up at first between ZOMG and the Gaia Jigsaw. However, I've finally decided on ZOMG because there is just so much more to do. I like doing quests, chatting with people, and moving around in the small world. heart
My fav game is zOMG because you can earn gold to get items and stuff and its a good way to meet people and idk i like upgrading stuff XD

Wheezing Smoker

5,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Backyard Monsters is my fav,I like strategy Games :3

Obsessive Elder

Booty Grab
Lots of gold!

Shameless Wench

Dude...you need to slow down.... O_o

*edit to add my entry*
Dumpster Dive. I like free stuff - any free stuff.
zomg & booty grab 3nodding

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
My favorite game is Jigsaw because I like putting puzzles together.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
My favorite game is jigsaw because it's easy for me to concentrate, doesn't lag my computer, can chat with other people freely, and I actually win something when I put my effort in something.
Jigsaw! Ive had many accounts over the years but ive always come back for the puzzles and the wonderful people.
I do love ZOMG, it's pretty fun and you can meet some great people, but I love that on monster galaxy you can collect gangs of animals, even though it does use face, it would be awesome if it could be just on gaia rather than having to have the connection.

Tiny Strawberry

Resort World!

It's just so much fun to create your own little world with snack stands and spas and whatnot. I love games like this. It's just so addictive! yum_puddi

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,290 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
I favorite game is Monster Galaxy. it just sooo much fun and adicting. i don't mind it being part of facebook or not cause it's much more easier. thoght i do wish the game had a trade system o3o

Dapper Gekko

OMG pop's cool, but occasionally I'll go do puzzles or something because it makes me remember when I started playing gaia :/

btw, speaking of the iphone app, any updates on the android version of it? I honestly don't mind using the web browser on my phone but I feel checking my gaia would be much faster if I had an app that provided me with the main features of the site (: I know I probably won't get a response to this but I just wanted to put this out there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff