Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you play Monster Galaxy if it was on Gaia and didn’t require Facebook?

Heck Yes, Monster Galaxy is awesome and a perfect fit for Gaia. 0.6171506974617 61.7% [ 13494 ]
No, Monster Galaxy should only be accessible via Facebook. 0.055431054196204 5.5% [ 1212 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker. 0.3274182483421 32.7% [ 7159 ]
Total Votes:[ 21865 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 240 241 242 > >> >>> »|

Tipsy Soldier

9,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
OH yes COOL stuff Allways REdyy FOR COOL STUFF G: IM FROM FINLAND BD respect..

Loyal Donator

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Monster Galaxy of course is my favorite! heart
I would love MG to be available on Gaia only, IF I can keep all my progress and the Moga Cash items/ Moga I've already bought on my current FB/ Gaia Monster Galaxy.

Thanks for the updates DJ! heart
And love the good sport you were about the pie in the face! whee

Moonlight Warrior

Puzzles followed by Tiles. Both are kinda mindless fun.

Thieving Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I wouldn't mind 100k!!!!

Purified Demon

30,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
In all honesty, I do fancy Gaia fishing every once and awhile. When it was new, I used to try and play as much as I could to try and win something. It never worked out so well since I was still in High School at the time and sometimes came home around 10pm each day because of soccer and other activities.

6,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I first discovered OMGPOP with my friends about 4 years ago. It being connected to Gaia made me even happier since it connected two sites I loved smile All memories attached~

Rainbow Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
zOMG! is my favorite game, because I like to watch my avatar move around and take my aggression out by beating the crap out of cute and innocent fluffs. emotion_dowant

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I didn;t really wanna respond to the question but, because of the last scence to the vid which is a must-see.. I wanna respond and join the contest now. XD Super inspired.

So, from all the gaia games that was made and was featured by gaia, I'd say zOMG would be my favorite. Not only will it enable gaians to meet in a real world scenario but also allow gaians to enjoy playing games together therefore encouraging more socialization among people. smile
Backyard Monsters because I like building up an empire.

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Diligent Student

My most favorite game is Frontier Skies!! If this game leave, I'll gonna cry!! crying
I think it would be awesome it there was Monster Galaxy because I need some more ways to earn money and also I have never played it before. I want to have some more games xp
Awesome, I love playing Jigsaw because of the wonderful artwork and the simple yet fun game play..I always play it in my free time whee
zOMG. :3 I like the storyline and I like the DMS update. It's a good game and keeps me entertained.

Brainy Gaian

Favorite game: zOMG! Hands down. It's held my attention for going on three years now, has allowed me to meet some of the most amazing people on Gaia, feeds my need for to have all the amazing items on here, and is actually fun to play for hours on end [gotta be honest, everything else can get mindnumbingly tedious after a while xD]

Gotta say, loved the choice in rumors to dispel this month. :3 That first one comes up a lot in the Q&A...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff