Welcome to Gaia! ::

What element of Gaia would you like to see in a board game?

The Characters & Art! 0.15238891895882 15.2% [ 3097 ]
The Adventure & Storyline! 0.08945529695419 8.9% [ 1818 ]
The ability to get Rich with lots of Gold! 0.10894060916203 10.9% [ 2214 ]
All of the Above! 0.4340402499631 43.4% [ 8821 ]
I’m not interested in a Gaia Board Game! 0.076711115484919 7.7% [ 1559 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.13846380947695 13.8% [ 2814 ]
Total Votes:[ 20323 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Newbie Newb

Hana-Pink
PlxxxY
emotion_kirakira
i love board games
emotion_bigheart

haha, true. i love clue! and snakes and ladders? lol

clue
emotion_c8
and sorry
ohhh and mouse trap

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Inventory arranger update! Yesssssssssssssssssssss!! So much grabby hands for this. Can't wait.

Clever Lunatic

I'm still waiting for the Inventory Arranger to be brought up to date...

Partying Player

I love all of the games you guys made in this community of Gaia Online! Although I do have a question to ask everyone, so people please tell me the answer to this so here's the question"Why did you remove Resort World?" I mean like, ever since a year ago I haven't seen it in awhile and i've been dying to ask but everyone else is just so busy I couldn't ask one of my friends, I had to wait until one of these games and i've been waiting my butt off for weeks! So now is my chance, please answer me! Also about the board game thing, I will choose the one and only! All of the Above! So thanks for that one! Also, are you giving away gold for this one? Because I was waiting for one with gold in it... .-. emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
You know, I voted the ability to get rich... but then I thought about it... And I'd rather prefer an amazing story ^_^

Newbie Newb

Hana-Pink
PlxxxY

sorry,quoted the wrong person x/

well i quoted you sorry
whee

Zaruk's Partner

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
Oh look. Something to cause new problems instead of fixing the ones that exist. How about we fix what we've got before making a new mess? I'd like an update to the guilds. We've only been waiting since Gaia started for something to happen after all.

Beloved Knight

Black Lust Perfume
SparkNorkx

Problem is that I never used that feature because I'm not deaf... cat_sweatdrop

That why I suggest you to check it out yourself lol. Automated subtitles is soo unprofessional. I prefer the owner of the video types out of own SRT File in their own words. A lot of work I know, but worth it.User Image

Although subtitles is mostly used for translations nowadays.

I wouldn't say all automatic subtitles are horrible. An example is that certain TVs has the subtitle feature when you press the mute button which is quite accurate mostly.

Also I just saw the CC and it was quite hilarious. It almost sounded like Mad Libs. xd

InoAdahara's Waifu

Blessed Lover

CrossingthoseHills
Oh yay. more pointless Gaia Games I most likely will not play. Just here for the community. lol
Well I guess that depends on your age also. Great your here for the community, But I think its great for kids who get on here to play. Remember this site is for kids +13.

Space Otaku

PlxxxY
Hana-Pink
PlxxxY

sorry,quoted the wrong person x/

well i quoted you sorry
whee

lol, it's alright biggrin

Spooky Cat

30,275 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
definitely the characters. maybe like a dungeons and dragons type of game with the characters and storyline of the Kuro Vs. Von Helson event.

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A board game like HoC? or a path like board game like Candyland?

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mami To Fine
CrossingthoseHills
Oh yay. more pointless Gaia Games I most likely will not play. Just here for the community. lol
Well I guess that depends on your age also. Great your here for the community, But I think its great for kids who get on here to play. Remember this site is for kids +13.

I'm 19

Sooo

Yeah...

Hallowed Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
CrossingthoseHills
Mami To Fine
CrossingthoseHills

I'm 19

Sooo

Yeah...

a lot of us are 19+ cause how much 18+ chats go on in towns

In a relationship with ur ddy

The Committee Staff Gatekeeper

Hopefully its an online board game!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash