Welcome to Gaia! ::

What element of Gaia would you like to see in a board game?

The Characters & Art! 0.15238891895882 15.2% [ 3097 ]
The Adventure & Storyline! 0.08945529695419 8.9% [ 1818 ]
The ability to get Rich with lots of Gold! 0.10894060916203 10.9% [ 2214 ]
All of the Above! 0.4340402499631 43.4% [ 8821 ]
I’m not interested in a Gaia Board Game! 0.076711115484919 7.7% [ 1559 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.13846380947695 13.8% [ 2814 ]
Total Votes:[ 20323 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
i like all of the above except the manga sometimes i get bored when reading it maybe improving the manga section would be much better

Sexy Turtle

Subtitles please!

I am Deaf.User Image

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
RestOnClouds
CrossingthoseHills
RestOnClouds
CrossingthoseHills
Oh yay. more pointless Gaia Games I most likely will not play. Just here for the community. lol
true

I don't read their shitty Manga or really participate in events anymore. When they became solely based off an uninteresting Manga. I said to hell with it.
tbh all you say is true but i have respect for what there doing there just upgrading gaia for some people not just us in particular. If you dont wanna play games,read the manga or any other its your choice to do any of these things o:

I don't mind the fact they are trying to upgrade some aspects of Gaia. It's better than leaving everything the same imo.

Toothsome Shapeshifter

Shy Sex Symbol

CrossingthoseHills
RestOnClouds
CrossingthoseHills
RestOnClouds
CrossingthoseHills
Oh yay. more pointless Gaia Games I most likely will not play. Just here for the community. lol
true

I don't read their shitty Manga or really participate in events anymore. When they became solely based off an uninteresting Manga. I said to hell with it.
tbh all you say is true but i have respect for what there doing there just upgrading gaia for some people not just us in particular. If you dont wanna play games,read the manga or any other its your choice to do any of these things o:

I don't mind the fact they are trying to upgrade some aspects of Gaia. It's better than leaving everything the same imo.

yeah i know s;

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
RestOnClouds
CrossingthoseHills
RestOnClouds
CrossingthoseHills
RestOnClouds
CrossingthoseHills
true

yeah i know s;

Somethings just aren't that good. sweatdrop

Big Noob

12,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think a board game sounds pretty stupid, to be honest.
But if people like it, then more power to them. 4laugh

Need someone to practice drawing on? Pick one of these avatars, and I'll love you 5ever.

Kawaii Cultist

how about fixing the new massive item glitch
it seems to be mainly affecting my dark colored items
my arms and tail look like they are deteriorating
can we fix this please
i would like my arms back

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Instead of making new games, you should fix the old ones first. lol

Space Otaku

i think seeing the characters would make it really gaian, lol c:

edit: we are talking about a board game right? does this mean there will be an actually physical game to buy? surprised
all the comments seem to be talking about a game that would go in the games tab, not an actual BOARD game...:/

Shy Sex Symbol

CrossingthoseHills
RestOnClouds
CrossingthoseHills
RestOnClouds
CrossingthoseHills

yeah i know s;

true story i understand s: sweatdrop

Business Hunter

heart heart heart heart happy day happy day LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
RestOnClouds
CrossingthoseHills
RestOnClouds
CrossingthoseHills
RestOnClouds
CrossingthoseHills

yeah i know s;

true story i understand s: sweatdrop

Yet, I've been on this site for over 5 different years on several different accounts. It's been a nice run and continues to be.
I don't really read Mangas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces