Welcome to Gaia! ::

What element of Gaia would you like to see in a board game?

The Characters & Art! 0.15238891895882 15.2% [ 3097 ]
The Adventure & Storyline! 0.08945529695419 8.9% [ 1818 ]
The ability to get Rich with lots of Gold! 0.10894060916203 10.9% [ 2214 ]
All of the Above! 0.4340402499631 43.4% [ 8821 ]
I’m not interested in a Gaia Board Game! 0.076711115484919 7.7% [ 1559 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.13846380947695 13.8% [ 2814 ]
Total Votes:[ 20323 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22 23 >

Shoujo Krampus

38,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Magical Gems 500
Sounds neat.

Wheezing Lunatic

like the idea of a board game and

love that idea to have Monthly update vid idea BUT plsplspls keep it an option and have the monthly updates both in written format AND also as a vid blog - that way you will reach all uf us all over the world.. incl those of use that dont speak english as first language and those that cant hear..... idea

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I love gaia

Kawaii Cultist

FirexFairy
The Pussywillow Tree
how about fixing the new massive item glitch
it seems to be mainly affecting my dark colored items
my arms and tail look like they are deteriorating
can we fix this please
i would like my arms back

For what it's worth, I think your avi is adorable. heart

a lot of people have been telling me that
i guess i'm the only one bothered by my lack of arms haha
thank you, though 4laugh

InCrebbles's Senpai

Strawberry

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • 50 Wins 150
Just do us a favor and don't make it a facebook game. Monster Galaxy NEVER worked for me on Facebook. Not even after you guys " fixed " that problem.

Also, my blackitems are, uh.... fading? Please fix soon. Id rather have that damned green gloo back instead of a partially appearing avi.

emo

DavidBarr's Fav

Enduring Initiate

12,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
i like the idea of a board game you can play through gaia that earns gaia gold and has all those features with the art and storyline. i honestly hate facebook, and would never play the game if i had to go there to play it.
another option for the storyline bit is to just have a typical board game storyline.
ie: "someone stole the king's crown. make it to the end to get it back and get rewarded!"
or something like that...

DavidBarr's Fav

Enduring Initiate

12,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
pakeha
like the idea of a board game and

love that idea to have Monthly update vid idea BUT plsplspls keep it an option and have the monthly updates both in written format AND also as a vid blog - that way you will reach all uf us all over the world.. incl those of use that dont speak english as first language and those that cant hear..... idea

agreed! cat_3nodding

Fuzzy Warlord

12,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Board game sounds interesting. I'll give all games a chance. Housing 2.0 is way overdue! I'm totally stoked. The old houses need a massive upgrade! Thanka Gaia for always uodating and making the site new and exciting. Been here since 2005 and I'm always amazed at new things. heart

Naughty Sailor

34,100 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
cat_redface I read the mangas. I also think the board game sounds like it could be pretty? If the pawns could be 3-d and we could buy extra pawns/characters ?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

CrossingthoseHills
Oh yay. more pointless Gaia Games I most likely will not play. Just here for the community. lol

Lol i have to agree with u on that part lol

Shadowy Seeker

6,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i love the story background throughout the games 3nodding

Friendly Citizen

Please consider adding in a Garden forum because that's what Gaia's all about: Mother nature, flowers & vegetation, and all things related. You'll not only help users to band together and share tips/stories/experiences/pics, but you'll also help motivate others to better this world one plant at a time.

Sweet Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
I love new things I'm excited yaaay blaugh heart biggrin

Saxy Coder

neutral I'd like a game more action-based, like zOMG, where you control your character and what battles they fight. HoC is nice, but battles take so long!

Getting tired of smobbing for gold on zOMG, so a new game where you can earn gold would be a nice change.

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
I think that's a good idea.....you make a Gaia game on facebook where you can play it like the game of Monopoly and with each time you pass go, you get 200 gold, and you can play with the people that are ACTIVE on your friends list. For example: I have friends that get on and they are
Aiden Heavenly-Wing
Britt Nightshade
Tweetygurl86

And as well as your friends list on Gaia, they have to be friends on your facebook as well. You would buy neighborhoods on the map like Burton 00100 and jackpot will give you an extra 5000 gold plus the pool. Go to Jail would be something like Carl for Junk in the Trunk would be the jailer and he might put you in the storage room.

I don't know. I'm just throwing this out there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces