Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you purchase a Gaia Online Avatar Themed Board Game?

Yes Definitely! 0.18342674139311 18.3% [ 2291 ]
Maybe, It depends! 0.45900720576461 45.9% [ 5733 ]
No I’m not a fan of Board Games! 0.15556445156125 15.6% [ 1943 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.20200160128102 20.2% [ 2523 ]
Total Votes:[ 12490 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48 49 > >>

Omnipresent Prophet

my favorite holiday theme item is always the Jack items around Halloween

Muscular Receiver

Dance! I wanna dance...

I love the Spirited 2k9 Captain's Coat! I just wish more things were that shade of green. Or just green and silver in general, haha.

wow... fantastic, baby.

Hilarious Friend

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
My favorite holiday items are the new ones from this year.
I think the choice of colors are awesome, and they can be matched with a lot of different items
(unlike a lot of the past holiday items which could only be matched exclusively to that set.)

Apocalyptic Paladin

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Polar tear.

I love evolving items and they always have so many applications and uses!! Also, it was many of my friends wishlist items and I was able to successfully gift it to them making their day happier!!

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
sugarmint clip heart

Omnipresent Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Sparkly Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I am a pretty huge boardgame fan, but unless it's wellmade then ..no i prolly wouldnt buy it, but i do love gaia and i do love boardgames so the possibility that i would buy it is ...roughly... hmm 83%

on another note, my favorite holiday item? so far it's this years caroling items, theyre very cute together and can be used with many other things, it's very holidayish yet nice an simple in the style so it could be used all year round really.

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
To be honest, my favourite holiday themed item has always been the Jacked up Cape. It was one of the first Halloween items I was introduced to when I first came to Gaia online and I've always kept a certain fondness for it in my heart-- even now, years later. I may not always own the item, but it's still one of my favourite holiday items if not in my top ten favourites overall.

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
My favorite holiday themed item is the spirited 2k7 Puff Vest because its multi-functional! Not only is it a festive vest to keep you warm on those late night sleigh rides, but if you leave it unzipped you might get Santa to give you a little extra present wink A SHIRT TO PUT ON UNDER IT SILLY!!!!
Happy Holidays Everyone!

Magical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
Rudolph's Snot

Also, it sucks that Animazement gets snubbed again. Maybe one year Gaia will finally be able to make it to Raleigh.

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
I think my favorite holiday item is a tie between the holiday 2k10 and 2k11 scarfs. I just love them both, and that they are just so cute emotion_yatta

Unholy Prophet

My favorite is by far the Jacked up shoes.
I use them all the time, the color may be a bit hard to match but they basically fit with any outfit.

Blessed Prophet

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
does peanut butter fudge count, because that is the epitome of my holiday.
mmm, fudge emotion_dowant

Fashionable Gaian

My favorite holiday themed item is this Strawberry Cream Cake. (I really hope this counts)
It's too cute and it completes my avi emotion_kirakira

Magical Girl

Vampire Hunter Hat - I've always liked it because the floor item it has, I used to own one and always want it back hahaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff