Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you purchase a Gaia Online Avatar Themed Board Game?

Yes Definitely! 0.18342674139311 18.3% [ 2291 ]
Maybe, It depends! 0.45900720576461 45.9% [ 5733 ]
No I’m not a fan of Board Games! 0.15556445156125 15.6% [ 1943 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.20200160128102 20.2% [ 2523 ]
Total Votes:[ 12490 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 >

Fashionable Businesswoman

5,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
My favorite holiday themed item would be the new polar tear because it reminds me of the ice queen in a movie I grew up watching
I love the Christmas themed boardgames! They're so much fun. If they were a little more comedic and paradoxical, that'd be cool.
Favourite Holiday Themed Item would probably be the EI item Noel's Gift because there are some really lovely poses and I like how they are named after things that are given in the song "12 days of Christmas".

Codebreaking Reveler

My favorite item with a holiday theme is the labu necklace. Its chain isn't too thin or glaringly gold and different items layer nicely over the pendant. All around, I'd say that this is one of the most useful neck adornments there is.. sorry, Agatha.

Please don't let her know that I said that, 'kay? It would break her little heart.

Doting Darling

42,000 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Task Accomplished 100
What’s your favorite Holiday themed item and why!

My favorite Holiday themed item is the "Jingle Me Hat." I like the hat's festive colors, and its unique design gives it a lot of character that sets it apart from other Holiday items.

8,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
What’s your favorite Holiday themed item and why?
My favorite Holiday themed item is winter rose because it reminds me of Christmas and snow
and Christmas happens to be my favorite Holiday.

Magical Kitten

10,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
Quote:
What’s your favorite Holiday themed item and why!

This year I really liked the Wintry Snowglobe. I loved swishing snowglobes around as a kid and dreaming of snow (and the accompanying snow-days).

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
My FAVORITE holiday themed item is the "Woodland Fawn Scarf" Because its a Fun & Stylish item, that matches lots of items !

Fashionable Sophomore

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
My favorite holiday themed item is the Santa Cow Plushie. It's a cow in a Santa suit. How can that not be your favourite item?!
Welp.
If you must need an explanation.
I like LOVE it because it's cute and i heart cows~
I would say the Aquarium Christmas Gift, because even though it can't snow in the water it gives the fish the feeling that it just might. It also gives off the warm vibes that Christmas always gives, and even if they can't open it, it reminds the fish that THEY are the real gift and joy to us, and that we didn't forget that December 25th was Christmas 4laugh .
My favorite holiday themed item is the Spirited Casimir Dress from the Spirited 2009 Christmas series. That entire series was the best set of Christmas items you could earn, and the dress itself was really adorable and still fun to wear. ^^

Hilarious Gaian

3,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Athought i dont really use it, i would sat Jingle Me Hat because it really stands out and isn't really that popular.

Hygenic Gaian

It's fireworks, because it's so fun to play with and it has many different colors and forms whee

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
Idk about that one...sorry guys.
I love the Tangled Christmas Lights, they make me laugh!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff