Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you purchase a Gaia Online Avatar Themed Board Game?

Yes Definitely! 0.18342674139311 18.3% [ 2291 ]
Maybe, It depends! 0.45900720576461 45.9% [ 5733 ]
No I’m not a fan of Board Games! 0.15556445156125 15.6% [ 1943 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.20200160128102 20.2% [ 2523 ]
Total Votes:[ 12490 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49 > >>

In a relationship with Matt

Feral Cat

37,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Magical Gems 500

I'm not sure why, but I've always been a really really REALLY big fan of the Spirited Boxers. They're my most favorite of the holiday items-- They're cute, they're fun, and they're a great item to start an avatar around. 3nodding

Versatile Hunter

9,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
I'm partial to my mutated snowman. He's like the symbol of that toxic, pitiful, fear inducing sense Christmas always strikes into the hearts of store managers. 3nodding
My favorite holiday themed item is the Xmas 2k10 Event Garland Scarf, because not only if is festive, it can be worn as a part of a festive Christmas design, or a festive winter/snow design.
I love the Bell Choir Gloves!~ So me!
If I had to chose my favorite holiday item that I've gotten I would have to say it was the 2k10 snowflake garland scarf because it gives you two options to chose from involving the colors so I can always find an outfit to make with it. It also reminds me of my grandparents house when they put their white garland on their Christmas tree. It's always so pretty. I always love the winter holiday's....just not the cold. Another reason why I like the scarf! biggrin

Devoted Tycoon

I like the Eggnog with Cinnamon Stick item, because eggnog is made pure joy liquefied. I need to buy more IRL.
I like the 2k11 Christmas had because its so adorable!

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Sweet Sealie is my favorite holiday themed item because it's so cute and it can be worn as a set or mix match to create other looks.

Partying Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
I like the reindeer slippers because they remind me of roudolf the red nose reindeer and it brings back old memories from my childhood back to me when i used to watch christmas carols early in the morning blaugh

Hygienic Genius

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
My favorite holiday Item is the Nut Buster Mask, it's just one of those zany things that you can match with almost anything else and get instant personality out of. It's just a fun, well detailed piece, that's randomness factor makes it a fun year-around item.

Wealthy Businessman

4,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I think my favorite holiday items would be the woodland fawn slippers, because they are cute and remind me and my family of just how amazing and cute deer really are especially when you see them in your front yard standing in snow on christmas day. weve always loved feeding the deer that come into our yard, its a family tradition for us on christmas.

Apocalyptic Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Jack's 2k9 Coat, aesthetically to me it's not just the best holiday themed item, but it's also one of the coolest looking coats I've seen on here period. pirate

4,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Noel's Gift.

I always use the eyes heart
I never get bored of it!

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
My favorite winter theme item is the ponies of the apocalypse because they show different kinds of ponies and it kinda makes you wonder if they are really something to be afraid of or not. xd

Dangerous Player

give 100k.. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas