Welcome to Gaia! ::

• Do you think we should rename Edmunds Shop?

Yes It’s time for a new name! 0.31270018621974 31.3% [ 4198 ]
No I like H&R Wesley 0.5292364990689 52.9% [ 7105 ]
I didn’t know! 0.043202979515829 4.3% [ 580 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.11486033519553 11.5% [ 1542 ]
Total Votes:[ 13425 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 131 132 133 > >> >>> »|

9,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
leave the name as it is, just add another shop only a few can enter, oh wait, that's already been done

Fashionable Vampire

I personally am fond of Barton Jewelers, because the accessories you can get there can make or break an avatar.

When making clutter-tars, one tiny detail goes a long way.

babyvamp321's Waifu

Versatile Huntress

16,325 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Team Player 50
  • Partygoer 500
My favorite Gaia shop is Mecha Neko! I can't wait to see what other items get added to it.

Interesting Informer

I think I'll still be going to Barton even if H&R changes their name so I don't really care.
My Favorite--Gambino Outfitters. I like that store because of Sasha. She reminds me of me, and that's always a good thing. biggrin I know she sounds like an airhead at times, but she's sweet and warm, and sensitive--just like me. wink

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
MY favourite shop is the CrosStitch because apart from the regular shops the crosstitch actually lets user interract by giving gaia its own ideas and having gaia make those idea in to actual items is simply amazing
its fun and its like an ongoing competition
I suppose I enjoy Global Imports because it showcases different cultures and I feel that is what Gaia is made up of, so...

Adored Genius

6,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Popular Thread 100
my favorite is crossstitch because gaians can actually create their own items and have them sold.

Versatile Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
My favorite shop is Barton Outfitters. Not so much because of the clothes, but because how much that one little shop has changed since I first started. At first Ian just seemed like some hopeless, misunderstood blonde boy in love with Sasha. But as it is today, Ian is someone that has developed a long way, and in my opinion, has the best story line out of all the shop keepers. Also as I am an avid animal lover, Ian's and his cats friendship is quite adorable. I hope to see more on Ian in the future. And I hope the store stays as classic as ever.

To us old time gaians, Barton Outfitters is the shop known for the fairy wings and bao, back when those things seemed so high priced, until the marketplace came. Barton Outfitters will always have a spot in my heart C:

Unbeatable Survivor

19,450 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
AS Roma
Barton Boutique.

As a proud BARTONITE,this is not a surprise,i guess.

DAJE BARTON
DAJE ROMA
DAJE...GAIA?

THIS.. BARTON
My favorite shop is H&R wesley beacause my style is urban you know and i like the bow ties and stuff so yeah thats why xp

Snack

My favorite Gaia Shop is Buttercup Cafe, I love all the yummy food items available in there. I love the Cash shop a lot as well because it's nice to give back to the site and everything but no other shop has cute and delicious looking items like Buttercup Cafe does. Plus Rina is so adorable!

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
Barton Boutique is my fav cuz' i dont like wearing normal things and love costumes. I always find what i want when i go there and enjoy looking at the other stuff it has. Also, i love "talking" to Ian and Rufus, they say some interesting things. Why not talk to a talking cat? That is the real question.

Enduring Friend

It's really hard to decide, but I think that I like CrosStitch the best.

I was ecstatic to learn that Gaian designers had their own shop that they could vie to design for, since I absolutely loved the Tea Time dresses and Heartbreaker Jackets.

I adore so many of the things in the shop for both that they are designed by my fellow community members and that they're so quirky! In the recent update, I was blown away by the Cue-tea, Lady Captain's and Butterfly Cap hats, which remind me of the Steampunk style, something I have fallen for in the past few years. <3 That being said, I love almost everything else in the shop, especially the StitchDresses and Aristocratic Blouses. I've used a lot of the items from CrosStitch in my own avatars and couldn't be more pleased with the colors.
I think you should change the name! I mean, it's alright, but change is normally good heart

As for my favorite store, i love Durem Depot. I love how edgy but cute the items in the store are. Idk if i would ever wear it in real life, but i will on here for sure!<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff