Welcome to Gaia! ::

• Do you think we should rename Edmunds Shop?

Yes It’s time for a new name! 0.31270018621974 31.3% [ 4198 ]
No I like H&R Wesley 0.5292364990689 52.9% [ 7105 ]
I didn’t know! 0.043202979515829 4.3% [ 580 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.11486033519553 11.5% [ 1542 ]
Total Votes:[ 13425 ]

Crosstich is my favorite Gaia store! It gives people a chance to show their creativity and share it with the world. heart
Mecha Neko, because it's frakking adorable.
4laugh

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My favorite shop would have to be Durem Depot. It has all kinds of stuff that I'd wear in real life. xD I love gothic/punk/lolita styles. owo

11,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Flatterer 200
I love the name H&R Wesley, leave it alone. Why don't Gaia spend some time getting the Evolving Items together instead of changing something that don't need to be change. Gaia's head is everywhere except where it should be!
eh well i just came back to gaiaonline after being gone for a few years&its nice seeing some things the same as before&nice to see new stuff as well but i think the shops name is just fine.

Colorful Phantom

My favorite shop would have to be Barton Boutique.

It's the oldest of the old school, and used to be the only shop you could buy from at all. I remember that. Ian and Rufus have been my favorite NPC's for as long as I can remember, and even though a lot has happened to them, and many changes were made to the shop, it always brings back some nostalgia of my firs days on Gaia, way back been. Makes me think of how far I've actually come, these many, many years later.

750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
My favorite shop is Barton Boutique because that shop have a lot of clothes,accessories,shoes,and items that are for party.Which I think is cool because I like the designs of the clothing.It also have a lot of animals stuff which i really like.

7,050 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I really like the Cross stitch store, they have all sorts of new clothes and accessories that look really cute and stylish. An the coolest thing is that these where design by other gaians here biggrin biggrin

Fashionable Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I think that H & M should stay the same.. i like that name alot.. Makes the store seem so much better.. you know like the old days when some of us first started playing gaia a while back.. It was the first store i went to when i started gaia years ago..

11,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Cross Stitch since other Gaian could show off their creativity. Also the clothes are cute.

Sweet Strawberry

Easy, my favourite shop would have to be CrosStitch, its a shop by gaians for gaians cat_3nodding not to mention i love innovative and whacky concoction of items that's not in the usual shops cat_3nodding

p.s: H&R wesley is fine as it is, though it could use some colour or font maybe to spice things up? cat_xd and could u get Edmund to come back? It looks a bit off without him there cat_xd

Desirable Star

I would have to say H & R Wesley, simply because of all th class and elegance their items bring.

Wily Gekko

24,600 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
my fav shop is cross stitch - because it has the coolest stuff.

Liberal Fatcat

5,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
          I love seeing new arrivals into La Victoire [always reminds me how lazy I am at trying to get G-Cash!], the premium items are always so pretty and original and come with such fun stories. Recently I've been seeing the progress in the movement and palette of your items and the pixel work is really inspiring! [Also, Mintaka and Rigel are FABULOUS.] I'm not sure if that's a legible store though? Ahah...

My next favorites are the Salon's hairstyles [i love hair asjhdas]
          And Crosstich is also super original.

7,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
if i had a choice from all the shops i would say Barton Boutique, from the first day i joined gaga (2006or so) i've always liked the cool looking/odd item they had that's probably the reason why i stayed around for another.... what year we in 2012 let me see that's one two three four grrrrrrrrrrr i lost count >.< wait its 6 years ! i remember first joining gaia and buying the bunnies ears for fun and giggles or the wolf head with a snowman body lol so many memories biggrin 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff