Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which element of the Easter Event do you like best?

Chasing Diedrich around the flash space! 0.19843131505644 19.8% [ 2707 ]
Collecting Diedrich's around the site! 0.29115965400968 29.1% [ 3972 ]
Interacting with the Easter bunny in the forums! 0.13055270488198 13.1% [ 1781 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.3798563260519 38.0% [ 5182 ]
Total Votes:[ 13642 ]

Distinct Seeker

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
13 Times in the knee
3 times because thats how old my youngest son is

Beloved Phantom

Shoot DJ Helsing three times.

By the way, I did not like this event! I don't have a lot of time to spend posting aimlessly, clicking aimlessly, praying I actually spot the Dietrich heads and generally grinding for grunnies. I liked how in the past an hour or so was enough to get it all. This was not true in this event.

Hours of posting and clicking later I still have no items. None. I will not get the Easter items. I gave up! I have better things to do with my life than playing a buggy flash game (annoying holes included) posting for hours, and otherwise being frustrated.

Please don't do it like this again! I miss the simplicity of clicking the shops on a timer. This was not fun for me at all. Holidays should be fun... I am disappointed to say the least. I voted for the bottom option to reflect this as "none of the above" was not an option.

Anxious Poster

10,050 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I would say shoot them 26 times! Thats how old I am, and you should listen to me for I have been on gaia for 7 years!

Mewling Fatcat

7,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
How many times should we shoot DJ Helsing with a Nerf Gun in next month’s Video Update?

- I believe we should shoot DJ Helsing with a Nerf Gun in next month's Video Update 3 times, because it's a lucky number!

Shadowy Darling

10,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Friendly 100
emotion_bandaid He should be shot 45.5 (clip his ear or nose) blaugh

Shadowy Darling

10,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Friendly 100
Easter YO! emotion_donotwant
lamoxlamae

By the way, I did not like this event! I don't have a lot of time to spend posting aimlessly, clicking aimlessly, praying I actually spot the Dietrich heads and generally grinding for grunnies. I liked how in the past an hour or so was enough to get it all. This was not true in this event.

Hours of posting and clicking later I still have no items. None. I will not get the Easter items. I gave up! I have better things to do with my life than playing a buggy flash game (annoying holes included) posting for hours, and otherwise being frustrated.

Please don't do it like this again! I miss the simplicity of clicking the shops on a timer. This was not fun for me at all. Holidays should be fun... I am disappointed to say the least. I voted for the bottom option to reflect this as "none of the above" was not an option.

I honestly feel the same way. Past years I would estimate three days of posting and eventing would have all items, and I understand that there was two main item lists, But it was difficult to even get enough for one item. I'm still trying to get the coat. emotion_sweatdrop

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hmmmm.....How about "testing out" that new Nerf Raider. (Sorry, Dude)

3,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Shoot him 40 times. Make sure he is wearing protective eye wear just in case.

7,200 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Shoot him 10 times. 5 is not enough, and 15 is too many.

Also, I don't know how many darts you guys have, so having 10 or reloading 10 times makes much more sense than, say, 30+ darts. XD

Anyways, it should be a funny event! Though I do agree with other Gaians in that protective eye gear/glasses are a must. No reason to turn something fun into something potentially harmful. Stray darts can be vicious xd (And as I've always said, better safe than sorry)

NOW, COMMENCE THE...DART-ING?

Sparkly Student

12,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
How many times should he be shot. About 10 no more than 20 times. I think it really depends on which nurf gun you use. Rapid fire would be best though.

Timid Healer

12,900 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
10 times should be enough

Shadowy Rogue

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
How many shots?
I think ten would work. Five is too little and 20 seems too much. 10 would work. I don't think nurf guns hurt.

Hallowed Phantom

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
A LOT!! just fire away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash