Welcome to Gaia! ::

Post your best moga threesome here. Plus why you picked them.

Mine are War lepus, Tama, Peepee. Covers 7 of 12 zodiacs with 3x and 4 of the rest with 2x.
i use yugure, yoake and zoomoo cause the dogs ones and zoomoo was my cutest high level
You guys should try Nar, Trolo, Meh, Munny and some others with "Zodiac Vulnerability". After trying that you will feel that you unlocked a whole new level of RAPE.

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
eefree, winja ninja and shen! im going to try and catch burger.... and fail probably
currently my best team:
leon, war lepus and tippy
only because they're my highest level moga (lvl 22- i know they're still so low level D: )
Gecimen
Post your best moga threesome here. Plus why you picked them.

Mine are War lepus, Tama, Peepee. Covers 7 of 12 zodiacs with 3x and 4 of the rest with 2x.
i use yugure (cuz i love vulnerability and it helps me when i train) war lepus (cuz its healing is pretty good) and gryph (cuz he quite strong and time warp is decent though i like blind better) i would like to find a moga with vulnerability as special and strength or precision as a random ability (from zodiac atk)
Depends.
Anything else + War Lepus is fine with me.
Peepee , Zomoo and Tauron

They are my highest lvl moga's ;D
My team is crap but here they r biggrin

Paul: Those criticals are devastating
Tenpac: Because sometimes with heal shield he can heal up from 0 giving me an extra attack
Nebugon: Cuz i dont have another rare or better
Right now, my highest leveled team would be Coyotl, War Lepus and Shen... Next up would be Burger, Azurel and Vuvu... Third would be Pwee, Huey and Yugure... Fourth are Lepus, Zeit and Trolo...
for now my highest moga is shen,zeit, and spike..
but my favourite moga to use is yugure,pluksop, and spike.
my fav team are ibex (aries starter), lepus n coldbear

but depend for purpose, if for capturing am mix n match team according which mogas i want to catch
DoggyFong
You guys should try Nar, Trolo, Meh, Munny and some others with "Zodiac Vulnerability". After trying that you will feel that you unlocked a whole new level of RAPE.

agreee!!! my fav moga is which hv zodiac vulnerability, 2nd is poison, 3rd is vampire embrace/healing/regenerate

that is team i bring to battle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces