Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
so first i just couldn't capture chuuchilla it took so long
so I moved on and did other quest .. sometimes captured another moga

an now when I finally captured chilla I have to capture other moga's I already have eek
does it matter if I just don't capture them cuz I don't want to capture allt he same moga's again crying

Divine Fox

16,915 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
mandyxxxjes

an now when I finally captured chilla I have to capture other moga's I already have eek
does it matter if I just don't capture them cuz I don't want to capture allt he same moga's again crying

yes dont capture them^^ All Mogas that are basic (in your mogadex) belong to a quest Serie from Nova. Which means if you already have them you need to catch them again.

5,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
B4LUK4
mandyxxxjes

yes dont capture them^^ All Mogas that are basic (in your mogadex) belong to a quest Serie from Nova. Which means if you already have them you need to catch them again.

so does it make a difference if I doen't complete the nová quests
mandyxxxjes
B4LUK4
mandyxxxjes

You only need to do that quest if you want to be able to catch Black Gold wink

Divine Fox

16,915 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
mandyxxxjes
B4LUK4
mandyxxxjes

well you will miss lots of SS, whistles, Coffe and so on because its a huge Quest Serie but you dont have to do the Quest if you dont want to catch the Moga called black gold... I recommend you stop catching mogas and follow Novas Quest, i do also have some doubles but i dont mind (except for the wasted ss^^), because black gold sure is one good moga ^_^

5,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
ok thanks all smile

Melodious Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

Tsja, life's hard.