Welcome to Gaia! ::

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
i'm sure others have noticed this, but i've never seen a thread about it, so:

When you use a special ability, below it is a number that tells you for how many more turns it is in effect. however, when the number is 1, the special ability no longer works, so some abilities (such as Disease) only have as little as 2 or 3 chances to be used before having to reapply them.

if you don't believe me, go try it out; if a moga puts weakness/zodiac weakness on you and it says there's only one turn left, hover over whichever attack is weakened; it says the damage is weaker, BUT when you use it, the attack does normal damage. similar tests can be done with pretty much every other ability.

i'm not sure if this is a glitch or intended; just bringing it to light sweatdrop
it happened too :O

Apocalyptic Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
I've noticed that this seems pretty common. Disease works sometimes, even when it's 1, but it just doesn't apply for other turns when it's a higher number sometimes*... Like my Tama's vampire embrace. On the last turn, it doesn't give me any health back, so I have to waste my special attack to guarantee it gives back my health.
*That makes no sense at all... It's like when you apply disease and it has 5 turns. Turns 2 and 3 might not work, but 1 might, to make up for it razz I hate it when you kill a Moga and then disease does its job... It doesn't help at all in the end -___________-

Fanatical Visionary

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
i'm sure others have noticed this, but i've never seen a thread about it, so:

When you use a special ability, below it is a number that tells you for how many more turns it is in effect. however, when the number is 1, the special ability no longer works, so some abilities (such as Disease) only have as little as 2 or 3 chances to be used before having to reapply them.

if you don't believe me, go try it out; if a moga puts weakness/zodiac weakness on you and it says there's only one turn left, hover over whichever attack is weakened; it says the damage is weaker, BUT when you use it, the attack does normal damage. similar tests can be done with pretty much every other ability.

i'm not sure if this is a glitch or intended; just bringing it to light sweatdrop

THANK YOU. I noticed this earlier too, it bugs me to no end; it's like using it counts as one turn then attacking is another turn, and that 1 thing left doesn't do anything. It confuses me, and hopefully when MG gets around to fix more bugs they can make this less confusing. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff