Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
i'm sure others have noticed this, but i've never seen a thread about it, so:

When you use a special ability, below it is a number that tells you for how many more turns it is in effect. however, when the number is 1, the special ability no longer works, so some abilities (such as Disease) only have as little as 2 or 3 chances to be used before having to reapply them.

if you don't believe me, go try it out; if a moga puts weakness/zodiac weakness on you and it says there's only one turn left, hover over whichever attack is weakened; it says the damage is weaker, BUT when you use it, the attack does normal damage. similar tests can be done with pretty much every other ability.

i'm not sure if this is a glitch or intended; just bringing it to light sweatdrop

Fanatical Lover

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

When you use a special ability, below it is a number that tells you for how many more turns it is in effect. however, when the number is 1, the special ability no longer works, so some abilities (such as Disease) only have as little as 2 or 3 chances to be used before having to reapply them.

if you don't believe me, go try it out; if a moga puts weakness/zodiac weakness on you and it says there's only one turn left, hover over whichever attack is weakened; it says the damage is weaker, BUT when you use it, the attack does normal damage. similar tests can be done with pretty much every other ability.

i'm not sure if this is a glitch or intended; just bringing it to light sweatdrop

He's not lying surprised

9,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100

I suppose I have not understood what you say because disease works perfect for me.

Disease effect is to reduce the moob life, when you do if the mogas is "affected" by your zodiac it works the same as poison (disease level 1 =1 turn only) but once leveled it works each time you atack always that the other moga is affected by your zodiac. The % of affecting depends on zodiac+ levels.

Korozino level 18 (mine) using disease level 3 (5 turns) is able to kill another Rooney level 20 before the disease effect is lost.

Is clear if I fight any moga level 26, my poor Koorozinu is going to have hard time, and his disease is going to work a couple of times before I am able to kill him, but if I fight my level or lower.... disease is perfect to use.

IF the moga you are figting his hability is to heal herself or steal life from you, is clear he use his hability and recuperate life, but no because the disease you gived (in level 1 = 1 turn but in higher level more turns)....has stopped working. Korozinu is one of my favorite mogas in my team just because he has disease.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
S_SIEF_S

i'm not JUST talking about Disease, i'm talking about all special abilities. for now, lets use Poison as an example.

okay, you put Poison on a moga you're battling. under the poison icon of that moga is the number 4, indicating poison will be used to hurt the moga four times. HOWEVER, on the last turn when the number below the icon is 1 and poison has been used 3 times, and it should hurt the moga, it does nothing and the abilities falls, when it should have one more use before doing so.

understand now?

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Its always been like that. I played this game pretty much when it first came out and it always has done that.
Well i played for a bit then came back over a year later. Must be how they want it.
It's not a bug/glitch it would have got sorted by now, i know they take ages to do stuff but it wouldnt take them 3 years.

9,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
S_SIEF_S

i'm not JUST talking about Disease, i'm talking about all special abilities. for now, lets use Poison as an example.

okay, you put Poison on a moga you're battling. under the poison icon of that moga is the number 4, indicating poison will be used to hurt the moga four times. HOWEVER, on the last turn when the number below the icon is 1 and poison has been used 3 times, and it should hurt the moga, it does nothing and the abilities falls, when it should have one more use before doing so.

understand now?

oh yeah, and that is a different thing for me. This has not happen to me, may be because moga is dead before the last turn of skill. Wander I wil suffer this a lot when fight in Pueblonia, until now in the first map, the figts are not been long enough to note it.

Obsessive Consumer

Yeah, I've seen it around a lot. I use it to avoid having to deal with opponent's Happy Feet and the like, but it's annoying to have my Shield of Thorns last for for so few turns.

Militant Loverboy

Yeah, I think it's just part of the game. It's always happened for me and I plan accordingly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff