Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am at the Shadowmire Bulwark because I want the evolution to the Peafyx.

For some reason I keep running into Turtlenie, which is uncommon, and sometimes Trolo which is common.

Everytime I DO run into a Peafyx I end up getting a critical and end up KOing it, thus losing my chance of catching it.

Wtf? Do I really have that much bad luck today?

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
arrowriver

For some reason I keep running into Turtlenie, which is uncommon, and sometimes Trolo which is common.

Everytime I DO run into a Peafyx I end up getting a critical and end up KOing it, thus losing my chance of catching it.

it happens

Dedicated Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
1BigJuice
arrowriver

it happens

Yes, it apparently does.
try using a tank team with 3x LESS effective zodiac attack and always consider your attack doubled

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
use poison 3 turns 200 hp lose and it will have few hp left

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Use a lower level moga so that even if you critical hit, the peafyx will still be alive biggrin

Clean Member

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
xSaved2Servex
Use a lower level moga so that even if you critical hit, the peafyx will still be alive biggrin

You cant catch a Moga at lets say level 20 with a level 19 Moga (Could be wrong)

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
it happens always but if you don't want your moga make a critical change it but don't select a moga that's lower lvl than peafyx

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Talamea
xSaved2Servex

You cant catch a Moga at lets say level 20 with a level 19 Moga (Could be wrong)

You bring a higher level moga but you also bring a lower level moga. Get it? biggrin

Clean Member

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
xSaved2Servex
Talamea
xSaved2Servex

You bring a higher level moga but you also bring a lower level moga. Get it? biggrin

Oh so use the lower level moga to hurt it and then use the higher level moga to catch it smile

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Talamea
xSaved2Servex
Talamea
xSaved2Servex

Oh so use the lower level moga to hurt it and then use the higher level moga to catch it smile

Yap exactly biggrin That's the use of lower level mogas biggrin

2,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items