Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
I mean sure, you can use coffee, but it's hard to come by. Not only that, but you kinda need it when you're getting but raped on the battle field.
Then when you get home, it takes like 3 hours for your moga to recharge even when it only has a little bit to recover. I don't want to wait 3 hours for my strongest mogas to sleep. :c Plus, it takes a long time to get mogas over level 20..

oh and the percentage thing is B.S. 8 star seeds for a 50% normal moga and 2 star seeds for a legendary? gonk
I think everyone with high level Mogas feel the same way... sweatdrop I don't mind if the developers cut the sleep hours in half. But oy, I don't want to wait like 3 and a half hours for my Mogas to wake up. When low level, it adds up from 2 to 5 minutes. But once you're over level 15, they add 10 minutes per each level... sweatdrop

As for the percentage, I think it's malfunction after that wave of glitches... sweatdrop

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
It's a way to guarantee that you don't level one moga all the way up while avoiding your others. Of course, I disagree that coffee is hard to get. In fact, opening your email will grant you one today.
The card collection coffee shows up more often for me than any other.

Aged Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Raiten Ka
IAs for the percentage, I think it's malfunction after that wave of glitches... sweatdrop

Hmm, is this still true Raiten? I've been gone for a week so trying to catch up on the questing. If it's glitchy though, I'm not sure if I should try!

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
There is not factual basis or data that suggests that the percentages are doing anything other than how they've acted since the beginning aka glitch. The percentages have always seemed a bit random and averages of ss capture spreads have shown inconsistencies.

Aged Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Thanks, Pilfer. I thought that the percentages were more screwy than they originally were. Which ... is quite a feat. The adventure continues.
i think the developers should change the sleeping time, depending on how much the moga needs to recover. e.g. if it'dead it takes full time, but if it used only 1 phattack the time should be 95%-99% less

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff