Welcome to Gaia! ::

he's so fuzzy and warm biggrin

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lol congrazzles! i tried how many times to capture it but i wasted about 30+ss cat_xp but i'm happy now cause i got shadowstrike cat_3nodding cat_xd

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Congratz smile

3,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Is spike a really good moga?

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Rhomyou

yup.. smile
Rhomyou

well, it's a cat. and that's good enough for me to say he's good xd

that said, he seems to be pretty good as a usable moga. decent skills and a nice atk. but personally, i just like it cause he's a legendary kitty lol

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kael714
Rhomyou

that said, he seems to be pretty good as a usable moga. decent skills and a nice atk. but personally, i just like it cause he's a legendary kitty lol

Wanna get a legendary kitty?Buy N.K xp
VikMkd
Kael714
Rhomyou

Wanna get a legendary kitty?Buy N.K xp

if you mean north kittenstar, then yush. ive actually been slinging moga cash for skylars prize box's hoping to get one. id much rather throw fifteen moga bucks at one of thouse then the spin anyhow, since it just seems like a better deal IMO. i think im far far more intersted in a north kittenstar then any of the black katanas lol

and im pretty sure id spend fifty on something like coffee's before id get a super spin lol. 50 (moga) bucks is just too steep for me to even think about the super spin lol

but if you emant something else by N.K blame my noob status at the game for not figuring out what you meant xd

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I was thinking of North Kittenstar,no worries bro smile

Dangerous Sex Symbol

i got the north kitten star
also, congrats
Kael714

Many congrats to you! whee

It'll be a super duper awesome Moga if you keep leveling it up. wink
good job! biggrin
BasriBLACK
Kael714

Many congrats to you! whee

It'll be a super duper awesome Moga if you keep leveling it up. wink

yeah, from what ive seen, he really is. puts quite a punding on the level 20's ive been fighting, and he's only level 16 yet biggrin
Kael714
yeah, from what ive seen, he really is. puts quite a punding on the level 20's ive been fighting, and he's only level 16 yet biggrin

Yup, keep on leveling that Cat up. Once it gets to higher levels, the attacks that it can make is seriously scary (bad for your opponent, excellent for you). A normal combo hit of 127 + 127 + 127 + 357 is simply amazing. With a working Life Tap, Spike can easily gain back that 700plus hp and its health will be as good as new. xd

And thats not mentioning a random Critical Hit. Criticals of 247 + 247 + ..... Wohoo~! rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff