Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Cat

Caught Momo with only 3 star seeds. 4laugh
Just felt like sharing.
Now your turn? 8D

Also, feel free to add me. I gift whenever possible~

Bonus question time!
Who are the most beast, cutest, ugliest, most stupid looking MoGa?

My opinions! Not like they matter though! emotion_awesome
Beast. Urmmmm. Probably Crystagon, Niseag or Korozinu. Yea. Probably because I love dragons.
Cutest. Birdrodent or Sno.
Ugliest. Blumpty.
Stupid. Gondula. Like seriously, what the knockers is that thing supposed to be?

Twiel's Other Half

...:.: I caught my first Coyotl at level 21 with 1 starseed. heart :.:...

Tiny Cat

Temperarily

Wow really?? I haven't even seen a Coyotl yet. 0:

Twiel's Other Half

oMonstah
Temperarily

...:.: I have two. I found them in Pueblonia where the broken down ship is by the Lobster Tornado. :.:...

Tiny Cat

Temperarily
oMonstah
Temperarily

...:.: I have two. I found them in Pueblonia where the broken down ship is by the Lobster Tornado. :.:...

Wow. Yea thing is, I know where they are and have actually spent a couple hours hunting for them xD Same thing with Winjas. I search where they are for hooooours, but nope, nothing D:
But two? How many seeds did it take for the other?

Twiel's Other Half

oMonstah
Temperarily
oMonstah
Temperarily

Wow. Yea thing is, I know where they are and have actually spent a couple hours hunting for them xD Same thing with Winjas. I search where they are for hooooours, but nope, nothing D:
But two? How many seeds did it take for the other?

...:.: For my second Coyotl it was level 14 and it took me 3 or 4 starseeds, which I find very odd. >w< Aw. I'm sorry about your Coyotl // Winja issue. I am still trying to get a Winja... >o<'' :.:...

Tiny Cat

Temperarily
...:.: For my second Coyotl it was level 14 and it took me 3 or 4 starseeds, which I find very odd. >w< Aw. I'm sorry about your Coyotl // Winja issue. I am still trying to get a Winja... >o<'' :.:...

Daaaarn. Crazy lucky. xD I kinda dread having to catch more than one Winja, since I want the evolution. o_x

Twiel's Other Half

oMonstah
Temperarily

Daaaarn. Crazy lucky. xD I kinda dread having to catch more than one Winja, since I want the evolution. o_x

...:.: Congrats on your Momo. He ate over 20 starseeds of mine. ><'' I have him now, and he is one of my highest level Mogas. In the graveyard event I found Winja, and I accidentally killed him, and wasn't able to EVER find him again. I was very upset. And I'm also upset that I missed Vampiron and Eon. :.:...

Tiny Cat

Temperarily
oMonstah
Temperarily

...:.: Congrats on your Momo. He ate over 20 starseeds of mine. ><'' I have him now, and he is one of my highest level Mogas. In the graveyard event I found Winja, and I accidentally killed him, and wasn't able to EVER find him again. I was very upset. And I'm also upset that I missed Vampiron and Eon. :.:...

The same thing happened to me D: darn game doesn't want us to have Winja. I guess I missed those too, I don't even remember them being around xD
What's the most star seeds you've wasted on one moga before you gave up? o:

Twiel's Other Half

oMonstah
Temperarily
oMonstah
Temperarily

The same thing happened to me D: darn game doesn't want us to have Winja. I guess I missed those too, I don't even remember them being around xD
What's the most star seeds you've wasted on one moga before you gave up? o:

...:.: Around 20 or 30. And It was on Shen. I still don't have him either. I have to level up some more. How many starseeds have you wasted on one Moga before giving up? :.:...

Tiny Cat

Temperarily
...:.: Around 20 or 30. And It was on Shen. I still don't have him either. I have to level up some more. How many starseeds have you wasted on one Moga before giving up? :.:...

Like... 70 rofl I think it was Shen too..maybe. Is that that thing in the Bog Clean-up quest?

Twiel's Other Half

oMonstah
Temperarily

Like... 70 rofl I think it was Shen too..maybe. Is that that thing in the Bog Clean-up quest?

...:.: Yes, Bog Clean-up is for Shen. And wow... o-o'' The most amount of starseeds I have had at once was like 34. What was your highest amount of starseeds in one moment? :.:...

Friendly Shapeshifter

33,490 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I caught Momo with 1 starseed, but man was that a tough battle to get him down low enough for me to even think about trying. =/ Very happy to get him and even happier to know that I actually was lucky to catch him that first try.

As for Winjas, I hope you've checked out Spiral Cave too. If I remember right it's one of the four mogas found at Blacklight, so I imagine there might be better luck finding it there than a node that has a greater variety of Moga.

Tiny Cat

Temperarily
oMonstah
Temperarily

...:.: Yes, Bog Clean-up is for Shen. And wow... o-o'' The most amount of starseeds I have had at once was like 34. What was your highest amount of starseeds in one moment? :.:...

Umm actually like 140..which I had today xD I tend to go on half-a** hiatus's from the game, where I only check back to get daily stuff

Twiel's Other Half

oMonstah
Temperarily
oMonstah
Temperarily

Umm actually like 140..which I had today xD I tend to go on half-a** hiatus's from the game, where I only check back to get daily stuff

...:.: Holy j**z... o-o'' I need your starseeds. I'm working on Black Gold quest, and only have about 21 starseeds. :.:...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff