Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Giver

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
stare Dose anyone have the problem of fighting the Winja! I think they should get rid of the Winga from the game because it is nearly impossible to kill or catch!

stare IF you do have these problem then tell me all about it!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

they're not that hard.
though, i've only caught one winja.
they don't appear that often, but i caught mine, and it was at level nine when i caught it.

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
but surely the harder it is to catch the better the moga? so when you do get it you have a good one. but actually you can catch any moga with 1 starseed if your lucky, so when capturing it doesn't matter how good they are.

Interesting Friend

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Winja is hard to kill! especially in level 50 burning_eyes

Sparkly Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Edward 100
It's hard kill a winja due their regrowth sad

Retro Punk

don't you have to be the same level as the moga you are trying to catch?
Catching it shouldn't be too hard.... heck, I caught a cactoo in 1 seed
razz
Three tries to capture the winja and three defeats .......................µ£$#& of regrowth scream

Finally , i've used a special starseed 100% to capture ; for 60 moga cash if i remember

Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright If Winja is level 9, I recommend you to be level 10-12. I caught Winja when he was with 1-5 HP. It's not hard at all to catch them. I have 2 right now, and I'm gonna catch more so it evolves to that 1 Moga. Sorry I 4got the name. U get a better chance (I really guarantee you to go to that place) at Spiral Cave on the last point or last room or whatever. But if U wanna go to Thronwood then be my guest, but U gotta be level 15 or something like that to have a better chance to catch them.
There's also this 1 dragon named Dexter that U take with you and Dexter hurts them until they get to 1 HP. Pretty cool if U are planning on catching Mogas BELOW YOUR LEVEL otherwise it'll be a waste of time.
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces