1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
crying
help me!

i can't open monster galaxy app..
please help me..

it's always hang every time u open that app..
question
and only monster galaxy that i can't open it..

anyone can resolve my problem??

pleasa help me.. cry
Did you install the latest flash player? Refresh the game? Try playing on different browser? Clean cache (browsing history)?

If none of them works, contact the developers. It's on the bottom left side of their account.

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
its not loading for me either. I've cleared my catch, downloaded the latest version of flash, tried it on google chrome, and explorer. And still nothing.
I wonder if its the the operating system we are using, i'm using windows 7, and it doesn't work. I go to the desktop which is running vista and it works fine.

What gets me is i was able to play it over the weekend, i updated adobe and now zip, nada, nothing.

~Eva
Evalinna
its not loading for me either. I've cleared my catch, downloaded the latest version of flash, tried it on google chrome, and explorer. And still nothing.
I wonder if its the the operating system we are using, i'm using windows 7, and it doesn't work. I go to the desktop which is running vista and it works fine.

What gets me is i was able to play it over the weekend, i updated adobe and now zip, nada, nothing.

~Eva

Then it must be a server connection problem. Contact the developers about the problem. It's on the bottom left side of their Facebook account.

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Raiten Ka
Evalinna

~Eva

Then it must be a server connection problem. Contact the developers about the problem. It's on the bottom left side of their Facebook account.

i just did, thank you!

~Eva

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas