Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seriously... I almost don't play anymore because most of the time when I enter a battle the enemy stays there and nothing more happens... it won't let me chose my moga or do anything else. Oh, I've ben playing from facebook all the time btw basicaly because I got bored of Gaia years ago and now I have to come here to use the forums. I liked the facebook forums more even though they were very simple.

PS: I also hate I could never catch Burger... I first tried with 50 SS and nothing... then 48 SS and nothing... This time I'll save up to 100... if that doesn't catch it I'm ****ing quiting Monster Galaxy.

Devoted Lunatic

Yeah, the game's a piece of junk when it comes to working smoothly. When that happens, I keep refreshing the game until it finally works. USUALLY it only needs about 3-4 refreshes. If it stalls at the beginning of a battle, maybe 4-5.

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
You may want to consider changing browsers. i've had a tenth of the problems since i downloaded Chrome than i did with i.e. (internet explorer). My PC ain't that hot, but sometimes i play on a friend's very powerful PC but with i.e. and it still freezes or crashes a lot.

As for catching Burger, one piece of advice i've seen on here: if it's a recurring Moga - one that's not that hard to find, or a quest one that will keep appearing even if you kill it - is use no more than 3 - 7 Starseeds. If those don't work, kill it and try again with another Burger.

p.s. Nice G-string, dude. wink
Saga Gardien
You may want to consider changing browsers. i've had a tenth of the problems since i downloaded Chrome than i did with i.e. (internet explorer). My PC ain't that hot, but sometimes i play on a friend's very powerful PC but with i.e. and it still freezes or crashes a lot.

But my browser is a good one D: It works fine for like every other flash game O_o I used firefox btw.

Saga Gardien
As for catching Burger, one piece of advice i've seen on here: if it's a recurring Moga - one that's not that hard to find, or a quest one that will keep appearing even if you kill it - is use no more than 3 - 7 Starseeds. If those don't work, kill it and try again with another version.

Uh? I don't think I got what you meant. When I face Burger I usualy do with with rare mogas... like Rainburn but I keep throwing SS like crazy and still don't catch him and it's not like I can find him that easy. I don't know what you mean by "another version".

Saga Gardien

lol 4laugh thanks... 3nodding Actually I've seen guys wear a leaf down there and I kinda wanted that one but couldn't find any on the stores xD You know where I can get one? mrgreen

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
YamiTetsuya
Saga Gardien

But my browser is a good one D: It works fine for like every other flash game O_o I used firefox btw.

Sorry, I just assumed that you were using i.e., the source of many problems. You're right, you shouldn't have problems with Firefox. I guess that's why it still says BETA on the Monster Galaxy start-up screen.

YamiTetsuya
Saga Gardien
As for catching Burger, one piece of advice i've seen on here: if it's a recurring Moga - one that's not that hard to find, or a quest one that will keep appearing even if you kill it - is use no more than 3 - 7 Starseeds. If those don't work, kill it and try again with another version.

Uh? I don't think I got what you meant. When I face Burger I usualy do with with rare mogas... like Rainburn but I keep throwing SS like crazy and still don't catch him and it's not like I can find him that easy. I don't know what you mean by "another version".

Sorry if that wasn't clear. I meant kill the Burger after 3 - 7 Starseeds, then find another Burger to try to capture.
YamiTetsuya
Saga Gardien

lol 4laugh thanks... 3nodding Actually I've seen guys wear a leaf down there and I kinda wanted that one but couldn't find any on the stores xD You know where I can get one? mrgreen

Sorry, no. If I see one, I'll let you know.
Oh... IE never worked right on this computer so no xD

And it's not like I find Burger that often -3-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas