Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
I have 2 A.C's and can't for the life of me catch another! One hardly ever pops up and when one does, I can't get the precenage up enough to catch it! Is there some kind of trick or a certian moga I need? Please help crying

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Nah, you caught the others without a special moga.
When you say you can't get the health down enough, you dont have to attack it until it gets to its highest percentage, its quite high anyway its not a legendary. don't try and get is as low as possible.

Noob

sometimes you need to throw 2 or 3 seeds to catch a moga even though you have a low HP.

some said you have a higher chance of catching if you use a rarer moga, but as TheNobodyInn said, AC is not a rare so don't think that's the issue.

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
The only reason a higher rarity moga is better is because you have more chance in staying in the fight longer(more stars) thus being able to throw more seeds in one battle(but you do get hp potions and coffees anyway), it does not change the amount of starseeds needed to catch, that is still chance.
I failed, and never tried again. It's the easier way biggrin

Interesting Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
i dont understand y does the moga have to be a higher level to catch one that doesnt make sense first it was 3 then it was 1 now its the moga have to be the same level or higher what the heck that is not fair its hard to train the moga any way

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff