Welcome to Gaia! ::

swarf
Starshine

Swarf

Out of curiousity, and I totally understand if you aren't liable to answer. How many are on the MoGa team?

Currently almost no one because we're working on new games. But I'm gonna start training a new guy to handle moga stuff soon.

really, guys? I mean, really?! Stop starting projects and abandoning them for something new, after a few months, already! Get your devs back on MoGa and give us more maps and more Moga to catch, and stop only giving cash shop moga and evolutions.
AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Seriously! Train me to work on this game, I'm sure some gaians would be interested in working on it. Why abandon something that is successful?
LSD TV
Seriously! Train me to work on this game, I'm sure some gaians would be interested in working on it. Why abandon something that is successful?
I wonder...

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
yeah! yeah some of us here are still spinning in super spin(which is giving you money) then you'll just abandon this game after us giving you money even though we didnt get the moga we want?! if you will not improve monster galaxy then give back our money!.. scream

Opinionated Genius

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
That explains why they're monetizing this game so agressively. Milking the last few drops of cash out of everyone, then abandon the game.
WHAT!? this game development is abandoned???

i started this game few days ago,
should i just quit, already???
I don't want to play a game which is abandoned even before completing the BETA phase !!!

Sparkly Spark

23,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
krusnik20
yeah! yeah some of us here are still spinning in super spin(which is giving you money) then you'll just abandon this game after us giving you money even though we didnt get the moga we want?! if you will not improve monster galaxy then give back our money!.. scream

Tch, yeah! I used gCash to buy 100 Moga Cash and tried the super spin; I got two event moga that I already have (and don't particularly like or ever USE).
Geez. Way to abandon an awesome game. Like Karan Cool Dude said, it isn't even out of Beta. Heck, ZOMG isn't out of beta yet! And they just dropped that as well. Spring Cleaning had a topic dedicated to getting somebody to actually work on zOMG again, because there's hardly anybody!

GAIA, Y U NO STAY WITH YOUR GAMES?! gonk
Karan Cool Dude

I don't want to play a game which is abandoned even before completing the BETA phase !!!
they put zomg back in the closet while it was still Beta, too. Now they did it to MoGa too
some dedication to their games.
Diabao
Karan Cool Dude

they put zomg back in the closet while it was still Beta, too. Now they did it to MoGa too
some dedication to their games.

WHAT!!!!
I don't see a nice future for this game =/
well, that certainly explains why all these game-breaking bugs are still around. you would think they would at LEAST fix the neighbor/gifting problem before hopping off to something new. i can't see why i would want to try a new game by the dev's, when they can't be bothered to properly code the ones they have on the go right now. they tell us to mail the monster galaxy support with our issues for a fix, but now it looks like there nobody even there to fix them. this is pretty weak, and that's coming from someone who's pretty patient when it comes to waiting for fix's. at least i know now to not bother with picking up some moga cash, as was my intent. i could have dealt with spending money on a spin that gives me nothing (it IS technically gambling folks,) but not if thee not putting any effort into the game. time to make moga cash available in-game for free if that's going to be the attitude.
Diabao
swarf
Starshine

Swarf

Out of curiousity, and I totally understand if you aren't liable to answer. How many are on the MoGa team?

Currently almost no one because we're working on new games. But I'm gonna start training a new guy to handle moga stuff soon.

really, guys? I mean, really?! Stop starting projects and abandoning them for something new, after a few months, already! Get your devs back on MoGa and give us more maps and more Moga to catch, and stop only giving cash shop moga and evolutions.

Hi there,

If you check HERE you can see a response to your concerns.
I have to say, I hope interest from the devs does rise in this game again so more FB and Gaia members can play again. I know they are training ppl and have a few ppl, but it's stressful on the players too...who will simply not play once they run out of materials.

Not everyone plays like I do....coming on only to send and receive gifts and not PLAY for several days to build up the HP's and Starseeds and then go on a mission rampage when they add up...which I can't do now.

This game is one of the better ones. If you have plenty of moga, you can play for hours. If you build up your gift items...also, you can play for hours. MOST games I find and try you can only play for maybe an hour the first day while you level the hell outta yourself, and then can NEVER play for more than 5 minutes tops if ever because 1. You don't have enough friends 2. You run out of energy which you PAY for too quickly and have to wait 4 hours to get more.

So the concept of the game is better since it allows a wise player hours of entertainment, costing them nothing in money and not wasting TOO much of our time. Mogas have long sleep times when you get on up there...but if you catch a bunch, you can switch em out and rotate for nonstop playtime.

Why abandon THAT?! Why work on a game you can only play for5 minutes when this game is hours of fun?
Ignore the devs. they will never be as rich as nintendo or pokemon because they give up on their games too easily! They might want money but if we stop paying them, they will either send someone to fix it or go bankrupt. Either ways, they will never flourish as much as pokemon has over the last 15 years!

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
We are told there's a dedicated team working on monster galaxy, yet the only updates we get are new galactics on the super spins. No new evolutions for weeks, the evolutions we do get are mostly cash shop exclusives.
There was such a large show of support for the design your own moga contest, with such brilliant finalists, and yet so far no news on the progress with that. Obviously I understand that it will take time to program the mogas into the game (and hopefully design the series of quests surrounding them), yet there are always new galactics being added. But even then there are no more quests involving the new mogas, no fight with the galactic team. I mean if they're so insistant on bringing out new galactics, you would at least expect them to showcase them in game to players, but it feels as if no effort has been made.
I'm really hoping that it isn't a last ditch attempt to make as much money as possible with as little effort as possible, but I think the players really need a show of effort from the developers so we are reassured they aren't abandoning the game. As comforting as messages on the forums are telling us that they are still working on it, I think this is now the time for actions not words

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff