Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
When I first started playing it sent me to Facebook and now I'm playing on Gaia, but they are both different. Why aren't they synchronized? Why did Gaia send me to Facebook to begin with? I have neighbours on Gaia but they aren't appearing. Is there anyway to change the user ID's so both accounts are in sync?

Water To War's Kouhai

Ice-Cold Warrior

1. When copying your Facebook monster galaxy to the one on Gaia. They take the existing game and they copy it. So technically saying you have 2 different Monster galaxy games going on. With the Gaiaonline one continuing where you left off.

2. Monster galaxy started off being on Facebook and that you could connect to it with your Gaiaonline account so you are able to get bonus gold from whistle. Why it started on Facebook? I don't remember,probably to gather attention.

3. I am sure that's a glitch but its been going on for a while with neighbour not appearing on your neighbours list. Try to add them again or something.

.4. I dont think there's a way to make both of them in sync. That's about it.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
phoenix_tigerz
1. When copying your Facebook monster galaxy to the one on Gaia. They take the existing game and they copy it. So technically saying you have 2 different Monster galaxy games going on. With the Gaiaonline one continuing where you left off.

2. Monster galaxy started off being on Facebook and that you could connect to it with your Gaiaonline account so you are able to get bonus gold from whistle. Why it started on Facebook? I don't remember,probably to gather attention.

3. I am sure that's a glitch but its been going on for a while with neighbour not appearing on your neighbours list. Try to add them again or something.

I meant when I was playing monster galaxy from here a few days ago the link sent me to Facebook . Today I clicked the one on Gaia again and it started from the beginning in Gaia now I have two different accounts.

Water To War's Kouhai

Ice-Cold Warrior

sexyrexymonsta
phoenix_tigerz

I meant when I was playing monster galaxy from here a few days ago the link sent me to Facebook . Today I clicked the one on Gaia again and it started from the beginning in Gaia now I have two different accounts.

So your question is how to make your Facebook Monster galaxy account the same as Gaia???

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
phoenix_tigerz
sexyrexymonsta
phoenix_tigerz

So your question is how to make your Facebook Monster galaxy account the same as Gaia???

yes

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
just send a ticket and ask to re migrate from facebook to gaia.
they have not been in syn for ages. so if you do re migrate and you play on facebook again it wont have the progress on gaia.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
TheNobodyInn
just send a ticket and ask to re migrate from facebook to gaia.
they have not been in syn for ages. so if you do re migrate and you play on facebook again it wont have the progress on gaia.

I want it on gaia is there anyway to merge it or bring the facebook progress to gaia?

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
yea, i just told you that you can, the other poster mentioned about when you had the option to copy from facebook. did you do that?

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
TheNobodyInn
yea, i just told you that you can, the other poster mentioned about when you had the option to copy from facebook. did you do that?

Where do I find this ticket? the user id?

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
sexyrexymonsta
TheNobodyInn

Where do I find this ticket? the user id?

if you look on the forum one of the stickeys says 're migration' from facebook to viximo, press that. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff