Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Dabbler

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
I've been wondering this for QUITE some time!

Q: If I harvest from my own tree does that mean my neighbors come to an empty tree?

I've already been to the F.A.Q. but it's incredibly out of date (as is most of Gaia in general). It's frightening. It's obvious that NO ONE keeps it up to date ever.

Lonely Dabbler

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
From the whistle trees you get those berry-like fruits and you use those to call friends to help in battles.

Lonely Dabbler

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
Earyn
From the whistle trees you get those berry-like fruits and you use those to call friends to help in battles.

That is NOT what I asked at all. Please re-read and ONLY answer if you actually know the answer.

ALSO, I have accepted your MG invite twice in 3hrs. Please stop sending anymore until at least tomorrow. The database can take 12-24 hours to update it's information so while I don't show up on yours YOU show up on mine so please wait. It's annoying.

Lonely Dabbler

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100

Friend

♥ Don't worry, harvesting your own tree doesn't make it empty to other people. 3nodding

Proof: Before she left for college, my older sister and I both played Monster Galaxy, but we took turns on the same computer. I harvested my tree before she logged on, and each time, it was nice and full for her when it was her turn to play. As long as you keep watering your tree and collecting the whistles, your friends will be able to pick up whistles, too. c:

Lonely Dabbler

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
SiIIy-chu
♥ Don't worry, harvesting your own tree doesn't make it empty to other people. 3nodding

Proof: Before she left for college, my older sister and I both played Monster Galaxy, but we took turns on the same computer. I harvested my tree before she logged on, and each time, it was nice and full for her when it was her turn to play. As long as you keep watering your tree and collecting the whistles, your friends will be able to pick up whistles, too. c:

Thank you! I want to keep my tree watered but that means clicking which means harvesting. SO. . . I wanted to make sure it would be there for everyone especially since I'm so whiny about trees sweatdrop

I've played games before where you can collect things for yourself but then you find out later that when you did that no one else could get them because you did it yourself. Was so frustrating.

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
NezumiChwi
Earyn

That is NOT what I asked at all. Please re-read and ONLY answer if you actually know the answer.

ALSO, I have accepted your MG invite twice in 3hrs. Please stop sending anymore until at least tomorrow. The database can take 12-24 hours to update it's information so while I don't show up on yours YOU show up on mine so please wait. It's annoying.

Sorry for misreading it. And my computer froze earlier so I didn't know another request was sent. Sorry it was annoying. stare

7,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Dedicated Genius

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
If you collect form your own tree it only means you get one more your freinds can still get one as well

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff