Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have been looking everywhere within Sunshire and Pueblonia but I still cannot find any of the new mogas. stressed Especially the ones that I like most -- Nox and Harayama. Anyone out there know where to capture them? Pls reply here, I'll be very grateful if I captured them! biggrin

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
you redeem them by collecting cards, the new mogas are in the collections. like you get gnarwhale ect.
Carly992
you redeem them by collecting cards, the new mogas are in the collections. like you get gnarwhale ect.

You mean by fighting in those places the card shows?

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
CrystaLynn7
Carly992

You mean by fighting in those places the card shows?

yeah, but there will be some that are just random when fighting, the card that you get at certain location is not the only location you can get other cards that fit that percific collection.
Oh Okay thanks or your help! Do you have facebook? Can i add you? If can Private Message me you name/link ok? smile

SayaAki's Husband

Agile Hunter

no, for the new moga you can only collect the area card in those specific locations.
Oh I see.. smile I thought they can be everywhere. Have u gotten any of the new mogas?

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
CrystaLynn7
Oh Okay thanks or your help! Do you have facebook? Can i add you? If can Private Message me you name/link ok? smile

yea soz i was gonna say yeah you can only get the cards by the locations, il send link for my fb.
Carly992
CrystaLynn7

yea soz i was gonna say yeah you can only get the cards by the locations, il send link for my fb.

Okay I added you already! smile waiting for u to accept! smile

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
CrystaLynn7
I have been looking everywhere within Sunshire and Pueblonia but I still cannot find any of the new mogas. stressed Especially the ones that I like most -- Nox and Harayama. Anyone out there know where to capture them? Pls reply here, I'll be very grateful if I captured them! biggrin
At this time you can only see the moga from location mastery quests by finishing their related location mastery collection.

Nox is the Lower Pueblonia Master Collection and Harayama is the Spiral Fields Master Collection. This means, for instance, to earn Nox you would have to become Master at the 5 locations considered Lower Pueblonia(Pueblonia City Gates, Fatewater, Super Bazaar, Evergreen Terraces and Great Bazaar). You would also earn the Moga from the respective Cadet Collections, Mousemallow(Lower Pueblonia) and Mojito(Spiral Fields), when you get Cadet level(10 wins per location) at the locations.

SayaAki's Husband

Agile Hunter

Deacon Charmer
quite, but you left out a number there.
i believe it was 40. as in the master rank takes 4x more battles than the first and second rank.

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
shusuke_amagai
Deacon Charmer
quite, but you left out a number there.
i believe it was 40. as in the master rank takes 4x more battles than the first and second rank.
I meant 50 total as it is 40 after you have already done 3 for novice and 7 for cadet level. However, perspective is everything so its all in how you look at it I guess.

SayaAki's Husband

Agile Hunter

ah, but you didn't say 50 until just then.
3, 7, ... 40.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces