Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Rogue

Heres some areas where they are. ( will updates once i find a antoher one and will add pictures)

if you are looking for Smok, go to the Mega Hole, It will take a few times to make him appear cause of the Nars. Smok is uncommon. also Smok appears in the Windhyrm Gardens.

If you are looking for Twister from the items Twister The Fire Phoenix, you need to check the Sandswirl Areas, Twister is uncommon too.

If you are looking for Umbranie on the item Nightmare you need to check the Darkwood Vault. its uncommon. You'll know its him/her was you run into teh baclk dog with smoke and yellow eyes.

If you are looking for Eefree, The Fire Lizard on the Gogh Reed,TrollworthyBridge, Northside and Sandswirl Point , its uncommon

If you are looking fot Owleed from the Gogh Reed:,you need to check Shadowmire and Darkwood areas, its common.

If you are looking for Nomy you need to check the Windhyrm Flower Areas. Nomy is a rare, normally lv 7-9

If you are looking for Cathulu, you need to check the MadBeetch areas. its uncommon.

If you are looking for a Faust, you need to get the poem for Skylar, beat the team in Roe Morgue for Poe and then Skylar will tell you that Faust is at Trollworthy Brigde. its Uncommon, but its only appears after i got the quest to find it from Skylar.

If you are looking for Colibri you ened to check the Miasma Depht and Mourningwood Pass. its a common

If you are looking for Pudgie, You need to check in Darkwood & Spiral Path, Its a Super-rare.

If you are looking for Chuuchilla , you need to check, Summer Field, its an uncommon

If you are looking for Tama check out Titan's Staircase

I will update the where abouts of other gaia item creatures once i find them. if you are looking for other creatures like rares, super-rares, or etc. Feel Free to pm me. I will tell you where they are if i have them or if i know their where abouts..

Wheezing Capitalist

This is really helpful. Thank you! 4laugh

Divine Rogue

I have add Fausted location to the list.

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

This post right here has an entire list of which items on Gaia are also Moga in Monster Galaxy.

Divine Rogue

I added 2 more gaia creatures to the list on there locations and their type.

Divine Rogue

I found smok in a new appear. higher lv too. i added the info to the list

Divine Rogue

i updated the pudgy info

Divine Rogue

i added the tama location

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers