Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
I have been waiting to get my PM stating that I can join for some time now. Can you hurry it up a bit?

Invisible Regular

8,400 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Nerd 50
snuffluffagas
I have been waiting to get my PM stating that I can join for some time now. Can you hurry it up a bit?

Actually, snuff, you may not have gotten a PM, but try it anyway. I got in to the game, and I don't think I got any notification saying it was open to me...

Apocalyptic Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Are you sure you're not talking about Herald of Chaos? They send PMs to those people, not Monster Galaxy...

7,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
Yeah...You may be right on that. Still no P.M. from them. When I go to play...It says.

Thank you for your interest in the Heralds of Chaos Open Beta!

We are adding users daily into the open beta. We will send you a PM as soon as your army has been assembled!

How lame.

7,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
Consoro
snuffluffagas

Actually, snuff, you may not have gotten a PM, but try it anyway. I got in to the game, and I don't think I got any notification saying it was open to me...
Sorry for the misunderstand..Consoro. I was thinking about "Monster Galaxy" but really meant "Heralds of Chaos".

Invisible Regular

8,400 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Nerd 50
snuffluffagas
Consoro
snuffluffagas

Sorry for the misunderstand..Consoro. I was thinking about "Monster Galaxy" but really meant "Heralds of Chaos".

Ah.
Well in that case, no worries. I haven't gotten mine either. Just be patient! I got into the zOMG! beta late, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff