Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone remember Monster Galaxy before Gaia took over?

Yes 0.28 28.0% [ 7 ]
No 0.44 44.0% [ 11 ]
Not really 0.28 28.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
No! Really ppl! I remember playing Monster Galaxy before it was apart of gaia,and I didn't have to come and log on in order to get help. WTF!? I can tell that gaia took over because now Monster Galaxy has Moga Cash. WTF!? When I started playing Monster Galaxy there was no Moga Cash, My monsters didn't evolve/need many of the same monster to evolve.

Divine Hellhound

Gaia Online interactive has ALWAYS owned Monster Galaxy. They are the creator's of the game.

However it was made on Facebook before it was brought over to Gaia.

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
Kaceper

Gaia Online interactive has ALWAYS owned Monster Galaxy. They are the creator's of the game.

However it was made on Facebook before it was brought over to Gaia.

Well that would explain where all the monsters came from.
eek eek

this was a year ago

eek eek

do you except to log to your game after a year and find no change at all ???

i can't even count all the changes the game passed throw it will be easier to you to consider it as new game wink

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
jumaroka
eek eek

this was a year ago

eek eek

do you except to log to your game after a year and find no change at all ???

i can't even count all the changes the game passed throw it will be easier to you to consider it as new game wink

Hey..... Well I'm srry that is what I hope for sometimes. No need for sarcasm. I have dumb moments okay. rolleyes sweatdrop
Im_LoveLess_ForEver

Hey..... Well I'm srry that is what I hope for sometimes. No need for sarcasm. I have dumb moments okay. rolleyes sweatdrop

this wasn't sarcasm smile at all

but logically if you start a thread about the game change after a whole year rolleyes

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
jumaroka
Im_LoveLess_ForEver

this wasn't sarcasm smile at all

but logically if you start a thread about the game change after a whole year rolleyes

Srry, I have not been on gaia for a very very long time. I did not notice the change I only noticed when I started playing again in April. sweatdrop I'm slow to notice things some times.
Never mind smile just explore the new version it is way much much better

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well you haven't been on this game for a long time so do you think MG will never change after 1y? everything changes every time and nothing won't change. arrow
Yeah! Because Monster Galaxy IS from Gaia! I mean, look! Some of the creatures look just like creatures on Gaia! Well maybe not just like them but you get the idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff