• Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
markTags24
zaaimmudin
jmnolasco022
zaaimmudin
jmnolasco022

If they could give a moga? Who could that be? I wish it was Meka because I was going to choose him but I chose Jag instead! But it's impossible because they already gave Gryph to us for free! But I wish they would do this thing again!

kinda true... monster galaxy developer are kinda became a bit greedy....

Yeah! Giving Fenix to the new players is kinda unfair!

Yeah! not fair... But it's ok.. i already caught fenix... I'm waiting for the 3 legendary that not available in the wild... i really want to catch them...

...i want a waidio...

me too.... i want to catch all thee legendary moga... only 4 left... LEON and the 3 that unavailable in the wild... i'm gonna catch'em all...
markTags24
zaaimmudin
jmnolasco022
zaaimmudin
jmnolasco022

If they could give a moga? Who could that be? I wish it was Meka because I was going to choose him but I chose Jag instead! But it's impossible because they already gave Gryph to us for free! But I wish they would do this thing again!

Yeah! not fair... But it's ok.. i already caught fenix... I'm waiting for the 3 legendary that not available in the wild... i really want to catch them...

...i want a waidio...
I Just Waiting Momo to Come Out,And Why Hanzo is The Most Wanted to Come Out???? As For The Daily Prize ...I have Got A Grpyh

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
zaaimmudin
jmnolasco022
zaaimmudin
jmnolasco022
mogaman123
zaaimmudin
2 starseeds.... i wish they would give a MOGA... lol...
I AGRREE THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!!

I like Waidio and Momo! But I kinda hate Hanzo but I have to own it to tame the zodiac!

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
jmnolasco022
zaaimmudin
jmnolasco022
zaaimmudin
jmnolasco022

I like Waidio and Momo! But I kinda hate Hanzo but I have to own it to tame the zodiac!

i have to had hanzo cause i'm a sagi... hahaha....

Lupine Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tycoon 200
zaaimmudin
markTags24
zaaimmudin
jmnolasco022
zaaimmudin
jmnolasco022

...i want a waidio...

me too.... i want to catch all thee legendary moga... only 4 left... LEON and the 3 that unavailable in the wild... i'm gonna catch'em all...

...i only have 3 legends...

Beloved Genius

6,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
markTags24
zaaimmudin
markTags24
zaaimmudin
jmnolasco022

...i want a waidio...

i only have one legend....azurel.... rolleyes

Lupine Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tycoon 200
Are-mad
markTags24
zaaimmudin
markTags24
zaaimmudin
jmnolasco022

...i want a waidio...

...i have azurel , burger & plasmian... biggrin

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
markTags24
zaaimmudin
markTags24
zaaimmudin
jmnolasco022

...i want a waidio...

i need 4 more to complete my legendary collection... LEON.. and the other 3 that not available in the wild... i has a WEATAR already....

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
Are-mad
markTags24
zaaimmudin
markTags24
zaaimmudin
jmnolasco022

...i want a waidio...

keep trying... you might get lucky.... i already have 8 legendary....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff