Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I have been wondering for long and started to think that will that moga will be in game for us to catch??? and what that moga anyways?
Some of my friends like to know about that Moga too and believe that it may come out in the next map or in Series 2.

To be honest, I thought it was a messed-up version of Eefree... sweatdrop

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
It's an Eefree. 100% certain.
Not really, Pilfer. They look similar, but different.

Here's the picture of Nova with the Moga:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And here's Eefree:

Notice how Eefree has more horns than the one around Nova's neck?... sweatdrop

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
This is a way different moga, unlike Eefree. It's body is more scaly all the way till the end.
By my experience with mogas and pokemons, this is 100% NOT efree (efree is an elemental moga, it's burning, can't be on her neck in first place xDD). In my opinion this is a SAND moga. And yeah.. it will appear eventually. It might be a beginner though... the first moga Nova started with. Like Picatchu to Satoshi/Ash...

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
A starter moga only Nova is able to have? It look like a monster from Summoner master (If you know what it is).

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I Say is Eefree
We only know 1 thing, it's an animal picture that is sitting on the shoulder of a human picture blaugh
what ive gathered is that no one knows anything about it, except that it could appear in the future.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
I told you. It's from the Gogh Reed item and it isn't an eevee/neutral type. Artists on Gaia have sketch drafts and non-canon art.

If you want to have your mind understand it logically, it's an immature Eefree.

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
It looks like a differ specie from eefree to me, I think it is larger that the eefree itself....
I think it may look like the sand-pokemon Sandshrew... maybe she (if it was a sandshrew, and I know it isn't) went to kanto/sinnoh and caught one before she found the mogas, or maybe killed a sandshrew that was trying to kill Hanzo, and she has it around her neck as a trophy? haha,lol!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff