Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well I already said I want them all, and I doubt someone will NOT want them, but still...
Who's yer favorite dramallama

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'd say... Prototype ZERO. The one with the sword dramallama
its so cool, i have beat prototype zero 2 times, hehe
OMG OMG OMG, did you see this change on the first map wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Now I know where the final battles with the buns will be dramallama
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
yeah, its so many changes, especially with the place like a robot platform near megahole, but its soooooooo cooool, i like that so much, hahai rofl
Do you think these bunns are aliens?? Like.. they came with peace, from another zodiac... saaay.... SERIES 2 dramallama
Nayard
Do you think these bunns are aliens?? Like.. they came with peace, from another zodiac... saaay.... SERIES 2 dramallama

they already added to the mogadex mate .chk it ...its still the series one mogas.
anyway i like the prototype zero too smile need to catch em tho crying

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
I want Metal-ear. Because of it's name. Seriously, I love the name. xD heart

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I like the little one. It looks feisty. Also the one with the red eyes, I think I'll name it Alphonse. wink
i love beaster and the blue one cause its my favorite colors heart 4laugh rofl 3nodding biggrin but still cant capture it crying sad

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I Like + want prototype Zeroooooooooooo!!! But I need to pay for it TT^TT.
i like all the Robo-Bunny heart wana capture all of the bunny...

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Can it be that those two new bunnies is Lepus and War Lupus mutated? Like the sergeant say we're experimenting on new type of weapon or something

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
If the only way to get the robos is to take a freaking chance on Skylar's chest then I change my vote... I don't want any of 'em. Sure hope the developers change their minds...
Nayard

Have you not read the announcement the developers made earlier about the Robo-bunnies? confused It said that Sergent Pierce's organization created these bunnies. So they're not aliens.

EDIOTZ
Can it be that those two new bunnies is Lepus and War Lupus mutated? Like the sergeant say we're experimenting on new type of weapon or something

I don't think so since the little bunny has no similar appearance to Lepus and War Lepus.

Dsorceress
If the only way to get the robos is to take a freaking chance on Skylar's chest then I change my vote... I don't want any of 'em. Sure hope the developers change their minds...

I agree. It upsets me to see that my only way to get them is through Skylar's chest. However, I'm having doubts about what the developers said about capturing Robo-bunnies from this thread... sweatdrop

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Yeah, after completing such quest, they should reward us something more than giving us a chance to catch a Jackalope.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff