Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome Moga Rangers!

So glad you can join us here on Gaia to chat about Monster Galaxy!

Feel free to hang out and discuss all things Monster Galaxy related - this is your space to do so! Whether you want to share your feelings about the game, tips and hints on how to be a better Moga Ranger, tell where you caught a certain Moga, or share your fan art of Mogas or other game characters - this is the place for you!

Since this may be the first time many of you have been to Gaia, or may be the first time you have used a forum, you might be a bit unsure of how to proceed! Not a problem - we have an awesome announcement thread that will show you the rules of posting in this forum. They can be found here: Rules and Guidelines for the Monster Galaxy Forum

Remember, in order to post a message in here, you'll need to create a Gaia account! Creating a Gaia account is a quick and easy process. Just go to the Gaia Online homepage and click on the "Join Now" button to get started! If you prefer, you can also register for an account by using your Facebook login information. If you scroll to the top of the Gaia homepage, you'll see a header that says "Register or Login with your Facebook Account". Click the "Register" and follow the steps and you'll have an account in no time!

That is all for now - you just have to post, hang out and have tons of fun making friends and getting your battle on!

Have a Mogariffic Day!

Champion

Huh... I've never heard about this game. I'll have to check it out. o 3o;

Eloquent Explorer

I love Monster Galaxy and am so excited to see it more integrated into the main site!

Precious Darling

I just want to see all the neat art.
admin
Welcome Moga Rangers!

So glad you can join us here on Gaia to chat about Monster Galaxy!

Feel free to hang out and discuss all things Monster Galaxy related - this is your space to do so! Whether you want to share your feelings about the game, tips and hints on how to be a better Moga Ranger, tell where you caught a certain Moga, or share your fan art of Mogas or other game characters - this is the place for you!

Since this may be the first time many of you have been to Gaia, or may be the first time you have used a forum, you might be a bit unsure of how to proceed! Not a problem - we have an awesome announcement thread that will show you the rules of posting in this forum. They can be found here: Rules and Guidelines for the Monster Galaxy Forum

Remember, in order to post a message in here, you'll need to create a Gaia account! Creating a Gaia account is a quick and easy process. Just go to the Gaia Online homepage and click on the "Join Now" button to get started! If you prefer, you can also register for an account by using your Facebook login information. If you scroll to the top of the Gaia homepage, you'll see a header that says "Register or Login with your Facebook Account". Click the "Register" and follow the steps and you'll have an account in no time!

That is all for now - you just have to post, hang out and have tons of fun making friends and getting your battle on!

Have a Mogariffic Day!
It got more buggy after the recent update...
Hey, if you like Monster Galaxy, you just might love Gaia's MMO, zOMG (it's listed under Games).

I'm wondering - is Monster Galaxy going to be incorporated into the Games page, or is it only going to be on Facebook?

Beloved Warlord

Well, this took a while.
I was wondering when Gaia would finally tell its site users.
CleoSombra
Hey, if you like Monster Galaxy, you just might love Gaia's MMO, zOMG (it's listed under Games).

I'm wondering - is Monster Galaxy going to be incorporated into the Games page, or is it only going to be on Facebook?

I agree with you:]] I want to play Monster Galaxy on Gaia too.. I hate annoying messages when ur friends type on chat box while you're catching Epic Mogas:]]

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
yay ! a monster galaxy forum biggrin

I am with Cleosombra: will the game be incorporated on gaia too?
teehee
i've been looking for monster galaxy topics on here, and now there's a whole forum heart
i look forward to meeting other moga trainers!
Gotta catch 'em all! ^_~

Aged Smoker

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
I have not been able to loge on to my monster galixy for over a week, I keep getting an error message telling me to restart, but when I do, it still will not log in, I would like to actualy play the game but it will not let me. What is the problem????

Slumbering Tengu

Mermaider

I'm pretty sure it will be when all the bugs are mostly fixed and it moves out of beta
I'm thinking when the full release comes there would be a link or something under the games section

oh and psssssst I love your Tavros cosplay

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Konan Tatsuhiko
Mermaider

I'm pretty sure it will be when all the bugs are mostly fixed and it moves out of beta
I'm thinking when the full release comes there would be a link or something under the games section

oh and psssssst I love your Tavros cosplay

I hope so :]
would be cool to be able to import our mogas from there too

XD thank you.

fEAR MY SICK FIRE
ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff