Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I am on Nova's quest to capture Weero. So fine, I captured it. It is showing up in my inventory, but it is still on my quest list! Nova has not responded to the capture. What now? any suggestions? Anybody else had this glitch?

Edited to add: Now it is not in my home base! it was there a minute ago, I even named it but now it just vanished. Arrrggghhh!!! gonk

4,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/monster-galaxy/do-not-catch-mogas-while-your-moga-is-confused/t.70896429/

maybe it was using confuse when you catched it?
it's known issue

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
No, I don't think my Moga was confused, I caught it pretty quickly and it didn't have a lot of time to throw attacks at me. Plus I have been wary of the confused mode since Raiten warned everyone about it so I watch the screen pretty carefully. I suppose it might have sneaked in under the radar but not that I know of.

Edited to add: I just caught it again, this time it was completed and Nova sent me on the to Unitaur. However, it wasted another 4 star seeds. Oh, and when I caught the Weero the first time, the system DID note it because it posted on my FB page, but the critter was not in my home. And of course, the first time I caught it on the first SS. Took me four the next time. Bleeehhhh!! emo
My Weero quest is having the same problems and i've been recatching it for almost 4 times now and it shows that it registers but still Nova don't give me my reward or send me to the next quest.... any suggestions?
Eternity May
My Weero quest is having the same problems and i've been recatching it for almost 4 times now and it shows that it registers but still Nova don't give me my reward or send me to the next quest.... any suggestions?

Contact the developers along with the pictures of your post catching the Moga and the picture of the quest box.

Aged Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Hats off to you guys for still trying on the Black Gold quest. I lost motivation half-way and am just sitting around leveling mogas which are pretty. eek

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
IDK what happen to my Weero ether and I know I didn't us confusion on it while catching it.

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
It isn't you using Confuse that causes the glitch; it's the attacking Moga that uses it. Watch your Moga's life bar; right underneath it is where the Confuse icon will appear if your opponent uses it on you. It has an arrow reversing itself, curving up then down, so watch for it. If that arrow is there DO NOT capture anything until it fades out; if you do it will be lost. You can catch it, name it, etc but it will not show up in your inventory.

I'm going ahead on Nova's quest slowly, not going to buy any more star seeds until they fix the glitches in this game! Every time I have bought them they end up only giving me half what I paid for, so I'm going to wait until the purchase system is a bit more reliable. Not to mention it is no fun to buy the seeds and then end up losing them to a game freeze or some other glitch. So, since I have to harvest seeds first, it is going pretty slow. But, time I have plenty of, and since I have to spend so much time on line loading data lately, and waiting while it either uploads or downloads, I have lots of time to kill... sweatdrop

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hey, Antaera! I just noticed the new avatar... nice! wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items