Welcome to Gaia! ::

My biggest problem right now is after I clear each area the monsters in the beginning stages keep leveling up. For me this causes problems because it is too time consuming to keep going home to change my team every time I level a monster up, now I'm stuck with 2-3 level 4 or 5 monsters with 10 level 1 or 2 monsters. This is a problem because, now, every monster I encounter is level 5, so it makes in nearly impossible to get my lover level monsters to level up. crying

High-functioning Sleuth

malekei
My biggest problem right now is after I clear each area the monsters in the beginning stages keep leveling up. For me this causes problems because it is too time consuming to keep going home to change my team every time I level a monster up, now I'm stuck with 2-3 level 4 or 5 monsters with 10 level 1 or 2 monsters. This is a problem because, now, every monster I encounter is level 5, so it makes in nearly impossible to get my lover level monsters to level up. crying

That's why when it comes to training and battling strange creatures I stick to pokemon.

Laxan Enore's Partner

Girl-Crazy Gaian

21,250 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
yeah this is a problem
malekei

Two soluces :

- Have only low levelled mogas in your team and send them successively in fights

- Have two low levelled mogas and a strongest (your actual team , i think) ; send a low moga at the beginning of the fight (and hope he'll survive) , then switch him with your strongest after the first round : they will share the XPs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff