Did you catch the robo-bunnies?

Yes 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 16 ]
No 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
I tried but I gave up 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 12 ]
I bought them 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2

zada33
@EVERYONE: YES I BLOCKED HIM SO GET OFF HER a** Y'ALL SHOULDN'T BE SO GODDAMN RUDE WHEN SOME ONE JUST ASKS OR STATES SOME THIN SO IF YOU CANT BE NICE GET THE ******** OUT OF THE THREAD AND SHUT UP

first of all to your gf...

I did not call you a child i said you were acting like a child, i state this only for the fact you resort to profanity in an attempt to make some validity to your point. but that aside, i think you need to step back and realize that the developers are still trying to find a balance between fun and challenge, and i will agree that i feel its a little leaned to much of demanding time from players.

Now on to you zada, its really immature of you to get on an online site in your gf's account and block people in her name. it shows you are nothing more than a self absorbed person who wants to control his lady. i will tell you this, you can not get upset when people attack your girlfriend in an online forum when she herself posts and puts herself out there for attack. she was the one who made the thread and as such needs to accept whatever backlash comes at her.

Secondly writing in all caps telling people they need to stop being rude, and to get out of the thread and shut up is such a ironic thing to say, that I do not believe that you will get how funny it is. By acting in such a manor you are the one being beyond rude, and needs to "shut up" and "get out of the thread". So now at this time i think you need to calm down and apologize to the people in this forums because most of them where not being rude at all, just countering with their opinions, which is what a forum is for. With that, im going to shut up now, you can take what i said with a grin of salt if you want, but you should at least think about it.
zada33

Hypocrite. Your fiancé came in flaming the dev team and Pilfer agreed that she should quit. Rudeness is subjective, but if you don't want to do work to see an end result, then you start blaming everyone else for your failure, you're being spoiled.

If she doesn't want people "on her a**" she shouldn't have posted in a public forum site.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Midnight, just report and move on. Don't defend me, I'm a big boy.
Even though I thank you for it.
I apologize for my boyfriend. He tends to have a temper so I'm sorry. But I'm getting off this thread before anything else happens. Again I'm sorry. (I know you want an apology from him but I think it's best he stays away from here)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff