Welcome to Gaia! ::

fxxkin demon

So I've been playing this game for a while and I am currently stuck on the War Lepus quest. I've fought like five or six of them but I can seem to catch one. The catch percent is something stupid like 7-8 percent.

Can any one give me any tips for catching the damn thing?
First off, get any moga you want to catch to the minimum HP you can. War lepus catch chance raises to 9% max. Then try to have 8-10 star seeds, and be ready to spend them all.

fxxkin demon

Gecimen
First off, get any moga you want to catch to the minimum HP you can. War lepus catch chance raises to 9% max. Then try to have 8-10 star seeds, and be ready to spend them all.

That makes a lot of sense. I noticed that last night that its level was rising as my main Moga's level was rising.

Okay..So low lv team and lots of star seeds. Got it.
sometimesalways
That makes a lot of sense. I noticed that last night that its level was rising as my main Moga's level was rising.

Exactly. But this is only for War lepus, which is a limited edition.
its such a pain to catch. evey time i see a rare one, i have to urge to catch it and end up using all my star seeds for nothing
i had used 1 starseed to capture War Lepus.Am i lucky?hihi
From my experience, if you can't catch it within 5-6 balls, just kill it.
Everytime I catch all Epic and beyond epic mogas successfully, I use only 2-3 balls.

fxxkin demon

keangnoi
From my experience, if you can't catch it within 5-6 balls, just kill it.
Everytime I catch all Epic and beyond epic mogas successfully, I use only 2-3 balls.

Yeah...I was just using 2 at a time. After that I figured I was just wasting them. Luckily I finally caught one this evening using the low level thing.

Shy Marshmallow

sometimesalways
Gecimen

FFF... I already wasted seven and still no luck. Anyone on the second map yet?

7,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
The second map contains mogas level 11 to 21 and a little higher. Youre more likely to meet a lot Epics and Beyond Epics (These are 4% maximum catch rate).
Use as much bonus attack whistles as you can. 3nodding
It took me 2 or 3 starseeds 'til I got mine. 4laugh

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
its so hard to catch, the mission to catch shen was easy (took meh 3 starseeds only)
Lucky. It took me nearly 20 starseeds to get the War Lepus.
... you say me...your facebooks? red social... =D xp
escy escy sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas