Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've added a bunch of friends recently to have neighbors to send/receive starseeds/potions; however, I'm having two (possibly related) problems:

(1) The friends I've added in facebook are not showing up as a possibility to add as neighbors when I click the "add neighbor" button; and

(2) The ones who do get successfully added as neighbors, when I click the "send starseed" button, not all neighbors show up. I'm getting things from neighbors to whom I havent been able to send things because of this, and I'd like to fix it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
about number 2 smile

each player can have only 5 of each gift per day after getting these 5 gift their name will disappear from the list so if you don't find a name that mean he got his gift already
Thank you, Juma-- that is very helpful to know.

Followup question-- so if I need starseeds more than anything, and I have lots of neighbors, should I only accept the starseeds until I get 5? In other words, is the 5 each limit for each player: (1) the number of gifts they ACCEPT, or (2) the number of gifts they are SENT?

Thank you for your help
the 5 limit is about the gift you get so even if you have 100 neighbor only you will get 5 ss per day

But you can send un limited gifts to these 100 neighbour if they didn't reach the limit too

in other word having 5 neighbor is like having 100 as you will get 5 ss the only use of higher friends is to get more whistles

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff