Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where do you find Waidio? I like him and really want one. biggrin
He's not out yet. It's not on the map. Probably when the third map comes out.
Trade the cards you get after battles for one, nyan.
Black Cat Boogie
Trade the cards you get after battles for one, nyan.

I think she meant the actual Moga, not the card. sweatdrop Besides, Waidio is not in the Collections either.
I thought they were talking about that whale moga, nyan...
Black Cat Boogie
I thought they were talking about that whale moga, nyan...

PHFT!!! That's Gnarwhale. LOL XD

But I guess it sounds similar to whale. I guess you must be having fish in your mind. LOL XD
when the third map realeased?
cachterMoga
when the third map realeased?

We don't know when the third map will come. Hopefully soon.
Could you answer my questions?
1. Why do people say Hanzo is at the Graveyard? Is it True ?
2. Do starseeds will still fall from mogas when you kill one?
3. Why is Black Gold so weak despie having a hard time to catch it?
4. Do the starseed cheats really work?
5. Will you ALWAYS or sometimes get starseeds for the daily prize?
6. Are you one of the Monster Galaxy Staff?
7. Which is the strongest moga?
8. Will Lainedeer and Coldbear come back during next Christmas?
9. Will there be a rarer rarity then Legendary?
Please answer them. I really don't know the answer... 3nodding
Wintersva
Could you answer my questions? Hope you don't mind me answering like this. LOL XD
1. Why do people say Hanzo is at the Graveyard? Is it True ? I heard from others about encountering the Moga existing in certain areas. However, it's like finding a needle in the haystack. It can be a 1 to 1,000,000 chance to encounter the Moga. People who are after these Mogas will spend days to months hunting within the area, only to come out empty. So to rare, it's true. However, since the Moga is so hard to find, we claim it that it doesn't exist in the map.
2. Do starseeds will still fall from mogas when you kill one? In the early stage, it did. However, since the Winter Event, the developers took the Starseed drop out due to fearing of inflation.
3. Why is Black Gold so weak despie having a hard time to catch it? Because it's a Sagittarius. All Sagittarius Mogas don't have good stats.
4. Do the starseed cheats really work? No, they don't work.
5. Will you ALWAYS or sometimes get starseeds for the daily prize? You'll sometime get it and sometimes don't get the Starseeds. However, it seems that the daily prize is giving out Starseeds recently. >>;
6. Are you one of the Monster Galaxy Staff? Nope, I'm just a player like yourself.
7. Which is the strongest moga? To be honest, it depends on the player's perspective. If you're talking about Special Ability, it will be those that has Vulnerability.
8. Will Lainedeer and Coldbear come back during next Christmas? It is unknown whether they will be back for Christmas or not. The developers may bring them back for next Christmas or use new Mogas. However, I hope that they will come back as regular Mogas if the developers decide to bring them back for the third map. >>;
9. Will there be a rarer rarity then Legendary? I highly doubt about that. Spike is a Legendary, yet it makes it so hard to be catch.
Please answer them. I really don't know the answer... 3nodding
Which Available Epic moga is the most hard to find?
I guess PLUKSOP in the second map> confused
Wintersva
Which Available Epic moga is the most hard to find?

To be honest, I can easily find an available Epic Moga, depending what location a Moga is found.

However, if it's about which available Epic Moga is most hard to catch, I will say Coyotl. I've been after that critter since the beginning... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff