Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im am getting really sick and tired of those Gondulas and shieldmaiden just interfering my training sessions and capturing sessions whenever I wanna power my mogas up or get something legendary like tama. So my request to those around that play this game and usually keep their trees watered for the full day is, could you add me as a neighbor (and to a lesser extent, friend)? Eventually Im going to have to fight that team of three, but I wanna be very well prepared to kick their asses and not deal with them further. Im not sure how much more is left to the quest, all I know is that Walkyrian is either the next one after or soon to follow. Any helps greatly appreciated and you can always use my mogas for sparring practice.

News update 2/6: I finished the missions and have no further need for neighbor adds. 2/7: If you want tamer duels, by all means, go ahead and add.
Anyone else?
-bump- heart

Sparkly Fatcat

10,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
You can add me as a neighbor. I am just getting into the game and have none, and apparently to make some mogas evolve I need help from neighbors? sweatdrop
I'm new, so I'm a little unsure about some things.
The Loch Nessa Monster
You can add me as a neighbor. I am just getting into the game and have none, and apparently to make some mogas evolve I need help from neighbors? sweatdrop
I'm new, so I'm a little unsure about some things.
Ill be sure to grant it. Meantime, send me that neighbor add.

Sparkly Fatcat

10,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
I'm not sure I know how to. When I click on "add neighbors" it's just a empty blue box. I'm not sure if this is a glitch, or if I need to have you on my friends list.
The Loch Nessa Monster
I'm not sure I know how to. When I click on "add neighbors" it's just a empty blue box. I'm not sure if this is a glitch, or if I need to have you on my friends list.
I just added you so try it again.

Friendly Explorer

I'm new to the game. I sent you a friend request, I'm assuming I needed to do that before you can add me?
Ill get to the add for you. Meantime, I have a new target. Walkyrian.
Superonimalco
Im am getting really sick and tired of those Gondulas and shieldmaiden just interfering my training sessions and capturing sessions whenever I wanna power my mogas up or get something legendary like tama. So my request to those around that play this game and usually keep their trees watered for the full day is, could you add me as a neighbor (and to a lesser extent, friend)? Eventually Im going to have to fight that team of three, but I wanna be very well prepared to kick their asses and not deal with them further. Im not sure how much more is left to the quest, all I know is that Walkyrian is either the next one after or soon to follow. Any helps greatly appreciated and you can always use my mogas for sparring practice.

Hi, u can also add me as a neightbor smile
Alupa
Superonimalco

Hi, u can also add me as a neightbor smile
Im past that. Now its a matter of getting past Walkyrian. Ill think on it.
Ok, I dont need any neighbors at this point. I just served Walkyrien with an entree of OWNAAAAGEEEE!!!! Still, I thank those who tried to volunteer to help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff