Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Due to all of the feedback and even a private message, I have decided to post my videos in a single topic (this one) despite the fact that NO moderator has EVER complained about my Monster Galaxy video topics! rolleyes

As always, please view the video at 720p and at full screen for best results!

I decided to start things off by posting an incredible HD video of me capturing nothing less than a legendary! It's a Plasmians and I captured it with 2 star seeds at only 2% success rate:

What do you think?

Interesting Friend

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
sad i can not capture plasmians but you are so lucky biggrin

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Good job.I captured my first one with 1 ss at Old Dusty Trail when i was newbie.Now that dude is a Plasmadon xD

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
great job... i noticed that all your videos you captured the mogas with just2 ss how? cat_confused

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
tamer Fatma
great job... i noticed that all your videos you captured the mogas with just2 ss how? cat_confused

I wish that was true but one only needs to look back at my capture of Azurel to see that it can take up to 13 star seeds to capture a moga!

This latest encounter with a Plasmians is more like my chances of capturing moga as it took 11 star seeds:

As usual, please watch at 720p and in full screen for best results!

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
I think it took me 10 to catch mine. You should really put all your videos in one thread and update it though. Maybe we should make a thread for epic captures, that'd be kinda cool.

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
LSD TV
I think it took me 10 to catch mine. You should really put all your videos in one thread and update it though. Maybe we should make a thread for epic captures, that'd be kinda cool.

My epic capture of pluksop
7% 1 ss
very lucky i was?

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Geniusking
LSD TV

My epic capture of pluksop
7% 1 ss
very lucky i was?

I'd say so.
hes a sin guy because he doesn't have more whistles and moga cash

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
LSD TV
I think it took me 10 to catch mine. You should really put all your videos in one thread and update it though.

I have 55 videos on this account alone! That would take more time than I have!

Here is my latest video of me reaching Cadet at Cydonia Castle:

For best results, please view at 720p in full screen!

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
garyoak99
LSD TV
I think it took me 10 to catch mine. You should really put all your videos in one thread and update it though.

Then just put them all on one thread from here on out, you don't need a new thread for each capture. I mean if everyone did that there would be no other threads in here and it would destroy the forum. The vids are pretty cool though. I wish I could record them. They really should make a thread for videos of epic battles, that would be cool.
garyoak99
LSD TV

Well lucky guy found spike in fourth (or fifth) visit at cydonia castle...I havent ever seen spike... Why didnt you captured it ? Capturing a spike with ___ starseds

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
KiloMartin

Well lucky guy found spike in fourth (or fifth) visit at cydonia castle...I havent ever seen spike... Why didnt you captured it ? Capturing a spike with ___ starseds

I already have captured one!

Oh and here is another capture video but this time it is of a Golerph:

As always, please view at 720p and in full screen for best results!

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
My opponent (Danfer) used a level 24 Ravenous and a level 25 Tama as well as a 250 HP potion and even a Blue Coffee! See if you can spot a mistake made by Danfer during the battle!

As usual, watch it in 720p and at full screen for best results!

What do you think?

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
garyoak99
tamer Fatma

I wish that was true but one only needs to look back at my capture of Azurel to see that it can take up to 13 star seeds to capture a moga!

This latest encounter with a Plasmians is more like my chances of capturing moga as it took 11 star seeds:

As usual, please watch at 720p and in full screen for best results!

you got him with 2 % almost full life , what a joke lol ... another evidence that % don't mean anything in this game, i got him on 2nd try first time 30SS at 4% fail, 2nd time 9 SS all at 4 % got him, i would never use seed on legendary unless says 4% ... guess i should rain seeds after first hit with moga having almost full life seems to work for op

thanks for the videos i will use your strategy on my next legendary attempt 1 hit and rain seeds , also i will limit my attempts to 15 seeds now , used to be 20SS, its seems one game there is 100% you get legendary in under 15 seeds and next game there is no way of capturing if you rain 100SS

op whats the highest number of seeds you used on legendary moga and failed ?

i would like to know if you don't mind mine was 30SS in example i gave above

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces