Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
KiloMartin
garyoak99
LSD TV
I think it took me 10 to catch mine. You should really put all your videos in one thread and update it though.

I have 55 videos on this account alone! That would take more time than I have!

Here is my latest video of me reaching Cadet at Cydonia Castle:

For best results, please view at 720p in full screen!

Well lucky guy found spike in fourth (or fifth) visit at cydonia castle...I havent ever seen spike... Why didnt you captured it ? Capturing a spike with ___ starseds

i mastered this node and i seen spike only once here

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
garyoak99
My opponent (Danfer) used a level 24 Ravenous and a level 25 Tama as well as a 250 HP potion and even a Blue Coffee! See if you can spot a mistake made by Danfer during the battle!

As usual, watch it in 720p and at full screen for best results!

What do you think?

If you played fair and no potions and coffees,that guy could've defeated you.Dirge is a gemini attacking monster that regains hp.Black Gold will be left on psyhicals which do lower damage than z attack,so he will regain less.Dirge will be 2x more,with vampire embrace,and a chance that precision will apply.So here,i guess Black Gold will loose.Or maybe even not?You had an Igneon packed up.He's gemini,while he had a Tama which is a Virgo.3x more against you're Iggy.And if it applyed blind,you will be able to hurt Tama only with the shitty changed disease.

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
VikMkd

If you played fair and no potions and coffees,that guy could've defeated you.

That doesn't sound very fair to me if I didn't use a potion or a blue coffee since he used both a 250 HP potion and even a blue coffee to restore his knocked out Ravenous!

Here is a more fair arena battle between myself and Muhammad:

As usual, please view at 720p and in full screen for best results!

What do you think of this battle?

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Here is an arena battle I had with Mert yesterday:

As usual, please view at 720p in full screen for best results!

What do you think?

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Here is today's Battle at Terrordome:

As usual, watch it at 720p in full screen for best results!

What do you think?

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
As always, watch my video in full screen at 720p for best results!

I know it has been weeks since my last video but here is the latest one capturing Nostradamus with 7 starseeds:

It's not that long considering I even include the dialogue at the end too.

What do you think?

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
As always, please view my videos at 720p in full screen for best results!

Here is a PvP battle involving a tamer named Mauro. He had a level 32 Tippy, Vangelis and level 30 Alejandro against my level 31 Leon, level 31 Igneon and level 30 Black Gold:

This battle was quite notable for Alejandro's abuse of Happy Feet and Blindness TOGETHER.

What do you think?

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
garyoak99
As always, please view my videos at 720p in full screen for best results!

Here is a PvP battle involving a tamer named Mauro. He had a level 32 Tippy, Vangelis and level 30 Alejandro against my level 31 Leon, level 31 Igneon and level 30 Black Gold:

This battle was quite notable for Alejandro's abuse of Happy Feet and Blindness TOGETHER.

What do you think?

I think this video shows that you are not experienced PVP player because you are trying to hit Alejandro with blind and happy feet activated

As soon as Alejandro lands blind as random ability in PVP = switch moga right away

Exception: if you have good moga with shiled of thorns ability keep him in, for example That tippy would eat alejandro for breakfast with 400 damage shield of thorns

Back to your battle:

happy feet + blind activated = 100% miss
you can try to hit him 100 times you will miss each time

so as soon blind landed on Igneon first time you should switch to black gold , if he lands blind on black gold in 2-3 turns you switch back to Igneon ( blind is on for 5 turns , and turns count even if moga is not in the battle , so if black gold is in for 5 turns , igneon does not have bilnd activated vs him anymore )

keep in mind at level 30-39 Alejandro has only 15 % of landing blind so if he lands it switch moga right away, with 10 chances of landing it he will land it 2-3 times on average at level 30-39

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
2 ss and more than a half of hp, i can't believe that you catched it with 2 ss eek .should I say great job or great luck? mrgreen

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
1BigJuice

so as soon blind landed on Igneon first time you should switch to black gold , if he lands blind on black gold in 2-3 turns you switch back to Igneon ( blind is on for 5 turns , and turns count even if moga is not in the battle , so if black gold is in for 5 turns , igneon does not have bilnd activated vs him anymore )

keep in mind at level 30-39 Alejandro has only 15 % of landing blind so if he lands it switch moga right away, with 10 chances of landing it he will land it 2-3 times on average at level 30-39

I never knew that! Thank you for that tip!

Is there a way that you can count the number of turns accurately while you're playing?

Here is another ONE starseed capture of Hanzo and it is my NINTH:

As always, please watch it in full screen at 720p for best results!

What do you think of this capture?

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Here is the closest battle I have EVER had in PvP Arena with someone named Kiril:

As usual, watch it in full screen at 720p for best results!

What do you think of it?

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
As usual, please watch the following video in full screen and at 720p for best results!

Here is another PvP Arena battle against someone named Alfredo:

What do you think?

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
garyoak99
As usual, please watch the following video in full screen and at 720p for best results!

Here is another PvP Arena battle against someone named Alfredo:

What do you think?

I think you can get more experience in 20 min by girding nodes

also it was 4 on 3 because because you used coffee, but his moga were higher level

OMG i almost fell asleep, your opponent took forever to attack

more experienced players do not send moga under level 30 in 25-34 pvp range if you send team like this you can draw 34-34-34 team in the worst case

I think you should level these moga in range 25-29 by grinding nodes or fighting neighbors then send them to pvp when they hit level 30

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
1BigJuice

I think you can get more experience in 20 min by girding nodes

also it was 4 on 3 because because you used coffee, but his moga were higher level

OMG i almost fell asleep, your opponent took forever to attack

more experienced players do not send moga under level 30 in 25-34 pvp range if you send team like this you can draw 34-34-34 team in the worst case

I think you should level these moga in range 25-29 by grinding nodes or fighting neighbors then send them to pvp when they hit level 30

Thanks! I can definitely see them leveling up much faster by mastering the nodes or even battling my neighbours.

Here is a capture video of Fishleg and I did it with just ONE starseed:

As always, watch it in full screen at 720p for best results! Feel free to leave any comments here!

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Here is another capture video but this time of a Legendary! It's my 5th Plasmians for my Plasmadon:

As always, please view in full screen at 720p for best results!

What do you think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces