Welcome to Gaia! ::

in the past i made a topic about waidio and when it would be released!however nobody knew an answer to my question!recently i heard that waidio is released and has a previous evolution form (Birdrodent).this is why i would like to ask where is it(map and location) and how many levels(i am asking the levels as i have a level 16 Laindeer,level 16 Winja,level 16 Woolf and i am not sure if i will be able to catch it!in addition i had been ollecting starseeds fo a long time and now i have 45!will these be enough?)
If you do not know where Waidio is can u tell me where Birdrodent is?
sorry,but waidio or birdrodent is the celistial festival super spin last month sweatdrop .but maybe they will released in the wild
what do u mean celestial festival super spin?
There was a super spin event. You can choose between the 15 MC spin or 50MC spin
where is the spin?
where is the spin?

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
At the Sky Shop.You can only buy 3 Birdrodents or 1 Waidio with Moga Cash,since they're not catchable.
at the skyshop are only the following mogas
Boomer
Horus
Scenewolf
Knightaur
Mona
Smok
Neither Waidio or Birdrodent is there
does the event still exist?cause i do not see Waidio or Birdrodent anywhere and what do u mean by saying spin event?
theres a monthly spin event from august till now and each month they upload a galactic premium buyable moga and the spins are chance items one has only moga which is the 50 mg and the 15mg has mogas and mainly items
omg!i have never seen where the spin was and i did not even know such a thing existed!!!!how can i do the spin in the sky shop?(i have searched the whole sky shop but i have not found anything)!is there a chance that i can get Waidio from the spin or some other fantastic Mogas?
decembers chance items are gone for now so dont get your hopes up because waidio and birdrodent and buyable or catchable at this time were but arent now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff