Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Otaku

misery loves company, they say...so here i am...
i'm just starting...and i lost around 10SS for a mere Messi crying and i still haven't caught it...but wow, losing 20+SS... eek
I only use to catch epics and legendaries 1-10 ss
Hnn...

Well I take it for granted that I'd waste 20-30 SS on Epics. So I didn't mention War Lepus (~30SS)...

I also think there's something like... if you don't get it by the 3th try, they seem to get stiffer. . . . somewhat... not affected that much by the SS. So the more you try, the lesser your chances are. That's why I waste no more than 2SS in one fight. However when I get irritated, I did waste a bunch (9-10) in a fight, ofc. with no luck... So Dsorceress, you'll get back to them eventually, but just distribute the seeds in more fights, AND in more days...

@antaera, you are as right as you are wrong. Yes, it's true that just collecting SS for 3-4 days regains SS in storage and takes the fun back in the game, HOWEVER, Since these CARDS are in play, I think it's a better solution to level-up mogas. Just go to the wild and get a revenge. The more you do- the more cards you get. The more cards you get, the better chance to collect a SS tradable collection!! If you have the free time though mrgreen I had cases/days that I get 2SS from 8hrs-seeds + 5 from friends + 2SS from DP + 9 from collections!!! That's an incredible amount, that makes you wanna go out and try again (didn't have days like this in a while xD) .

I did this for the last weeks, and now I have a serious amount of SS that I don't want to waste, cause I expect the next event soon, and it'll probably cost me a lot sweatdrop

So don't loose hope, just try again, more distributively, or follow antaera's advice xD Helps...

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Well, I don't have such ss wasting incidents like you guys but, have you ever fail on 98% capture??? I lost 1 ss for that though.... (And I still can't remember which moga it is....)

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Oh, I never go more than 5 in a single fight, actually more than 3 unless it's a super rare or epic or what have you. I agree, they seem more resistant to capture after the first three seeds, it's like you are just throwing them away. Only did that once, on the first Lainedeer attempt, threw 14 at it and failed, it was all I had but then I was just starting out. I know better now! xp I still wish I had caught that one, it is so pretty. I hope they bring it back next Christmas! heart

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Come to think of my most unluckiest catch, I must say it is Spike, 23 ss on it....

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I use 4 starseeds for warlepus that was lucky
OMG, I'm not the only one who used a lot of seeds on Spike!!!!!!!!! I feel really happy right now because I have friend that's like me biggrin But I finally got Spike though ( 40ss ) and going to catch another one soon.

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
W/ Fenix all 3 Starseed !

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items