Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
OK, I have noticed that several people have images in their signature files that are not showing up. (Mine included.) I know there is an 'unblock images' button, but you have to do it every time you change screens. Also, I notice that some images always come up, while others do not. What is the difference? And is there a setting, in accounts or whatever, that will unblock these images permanently for your account? is there someplace that non-Gaia images are uploaded, to explain why some of these images always show up while others do not? and if so where do I go to upload? I am currently hosting my images on my private domain server, but if there is a better way I'd love to know it; and I'd also love to be able to see all the creative signatures that others have without having to go hit the button every time. Comments? question question
Go to your Account Setting and scroll down to "Image Displays." It will show you the level content you want to see the images and images you don't want to see.

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Thanks, Raiten! You rock mrgreen

Edited to add: Yesss!! that fixed it! *bows to Raiten*
Hey, before Monster Galaxy, I sometimes go to Questions and Answers forum to help those who need help around Gaia. LOL XD

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yeah, the silly thing is I've had this account for a year and a half but I never messed with it before MG came out. Well, I bought a car and killed some fish but that's about it LOL. I'm usually not bad at this stuff but Gaia is pretty involved so it helps to know these little tricks. I almost knew there had to be an easy way to do that. I suspect if I were using Photobucket or Flickr it would not be blocking the images either but it is so much simpler just to use my own server. Thanks so much! I'll return the favor someday, maybe send you something on your wishlist. You really do a lot to help people out around here. mrgreen
LOL XD

You don't have to send me a gift. To be frank, I have nothing on my wishlist. LOL XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff