Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, sorry if this is a dumb question but...
Several of my mogas changed type when they evolved (which was disappointing). Does this happen for most mogas or is it a glitch? I notice that on the type chart it will say my moga is strong against whatever type, yet when it's in battle with that type, it isn't. :/ I'm confused.
There are some mogas that have zodiac sign changes when they evolve, as for the glitch, there is one. Several of my mogas are 'glitched' and quite a few don't even evolve. I have sent countless messages to developers and nothing has been done.
This is stupid because I feel like there's no good Aries mogas in this game. Dx Or they're ugly.
I was hoping Woolf would be great but when it evolves it's a taurus. What the hell...

Apocalyptic Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
I've seen it too, how sometimes during battle I use the zodiac attack and the stats are different (3x super, more, etc) and sometimes they're different, but not often.
As for the evolutions, I'm sad about that too. My Volpeo (Taurus ^______^) switched to Gemini. Now I'm sad that my starter Moga changed signs.
The Rainmakers Melody
I've seen it too, how sometimes during battle I use the zodiac attack and the stats are different (3x super, more, etc) and sometimes they're different, but not often.
As for the evolutions, I'm sad about that too. My Volpeo (Taurus ^______^) switched to Gemini. Now I'm sad that my starter Moga changed signs.

Glad I'm not alone here, I think the type effectiveness is a glitch sometimes. I can be using the type that's said to be super effective against another but sometimes it says it's suddenly only regular damage or not very effective. Whyyyy

I hate that. I feel like certain types are so crappy compared to others. As an aries it made me sad, we have really shitty mogas and few to choose from, and/or the ones we do have evolve into another typing. So we don't have many strong ones...

It's rather unfair. Other types have it way better off, and I feel like there's some sort of favoritism or something. I'm probably just being butthurt but still... :/

Distinct Lunatic

Retarded Dolphin
The Rainmakers Melody

Glad I'm not alone here, I think the type effectiveness is a glitch sometimes. I can be using the type that's said to be super effective against another but sometimes it says it's suddenly only regular damage or not very effective. Whyyyy

I hate that. I feel like certain types are so crappy compared to others. As an aries it made me sad, we have really shitty mogas and few to choose from, and/or the ones we do have evolve into another typing. So we don't have many strong ones...

It's rather unfair. Other types have it way better off, and I feel like there's some sort of favoritism or something. I'm probably just being butthurt but still... :/

appearantly haven't seen the event mogas. Or rather the ones which you can get from the sky shop. those seem to be much better over all across the board.
sartol
Retarded Dolphin
The Rainmakers Melody

appearantly haven't seen the event mogas. Or rather the ones which you can get from the sky shop. those seem to be much better over all across the board.

I have seen them. But all the Aries ones aren't available anymore since I only started playing last month. They don't come back do they? D:

Distinct Lunatic

Retarded Dolphin
sartol
Retarded Dolphin
The Rainmakers Melody

I have seen them. But all the Aries ones aren't available anymore since I only started playing last month. They don't come back do they? D:

They're obtained through purchase in the sky shop now. Though it seems the on that is 30 Moga cash is best bet, I've tried two random spin chance that was 15 and got no moga either time. The random spin by the way is the replacement for that star chest you can't open
Im having the sort of the same problem. I evolved my Winja's into its evolution ,but instead of the evolution of Winja sign changing my Winja Zodiac sign changed. That's the only time its happened to me though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff